Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 41

Well i can't decide if to go Republic or Empire

I intend to try and do all 8 classes this time. Think I can do it boxing. I also have a guild set up on the Rep side called Seventh Son (with reference to 7th son of a 7th son) it only has the benefit of the base 5% xp bonus but something is better than nothing. You're more than welcome to join me.

Also thanks Merc, I'll have a look and see if I can figure all that out this weekend!

Where are you all playing one server or scattered to the winds.?

I'm on Red Eclipse EU - although I have somewhat limited play time. I expect to have a full weekend session this weekend but that'll be about it apart from the occasional evening over the next few weeks.

I also play on Red Eclipse EU.. Playing Sith right now. but have republic chars aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Quilo View Post
    I also play on Red Eclipse EU
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
    I'm on Red Eclipse EU
    I got some toons on RE EU not multiboxing. lvl 55 jedi Shadow and lvl 50 Sith Assassin.

I'm actually gonna try multiclass for my republi guys

Shadow Tank
    2 Sage dps or healing
    Trooper dps or healing

Might work

I'm actually gonna try multiclass for my republi guys

Shadow Tank
    2 Sage dps or healing
    Trooper dps or healing

Might work
    I'd prob stay away from commando as your DPS. Their optimal DPS rotation managing ammo (or heat if imp) is probably the most difficult rotation in the game.

My Imperials are on The Bastion where I intend to play. My Republic chars with ALL my resources are on a different server though. Forget the name.

I'm only playing 3 acc atm (paying for 3) so ill prolly go 1 dps sage and one healing sage. and have one companion as dps. Hope it's sufficient

I'm only playing 3 acc atm (paying for 3) so ill prolly go 1 dps sage and one healing sage. and have one companion as dps. Hope it's sufficient
    I'm a little bit bummed they raised the level cap.

Back at launch my guild was able to clear all the 16 man content on nightmare and there was a bug I discovered with Karaggas palace where you could reset the instance walk in and loot a treasure chest over and over again.

As such my accounts have all of their cargo bays purchased and full 95% with columni tier and rakata tier mods and weapons. Now that stuff is all basically useless