Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 41

I see most of you guys are using ISboxer, and I know its only like $50 a year, but I'd rather use hotkeynet or keyclone. I also am using 2 desktops instead of 1, and I know ISboxer's specialty is 1 pc. Does anyone have working scripts for those program?
    Last edited by breezett93 : 01-31-2014 at 04:24 PM

So there are no SWTOR vets out there anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by breezett93 View Post
    So there are no SWTOR vets out there anymore?
    Well, there are SWTOR multiboxers out there, but the ones I've seen use ISBoxer, which you've specifically mentioned you'd like to avoid. I don't know of anyone using Keyclone or HKN to multibox SWTOR.

I guess it's time to pioneer the unknown frontier and then write a guide about it for others to use.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Well, there are SWTOR multiboxers out there, but the ones I've seen use ISBoxer, which you've specifically mentioned you'd like to avoid. I don't know of anyone using Keyclone or HKN to multibox SWTOR.

So you would actually argue that ISBoxer is the best choice despite the cost? If so, why? I'd personally much rather use a system that works well.

So you would actually argue that ISBoxer is the best choice despite the cost? If so, why? I'd personally much rather use a system that works well.

Isboxer is by far the best in every way you can think of. And the cost is far less than the value of the product and service IMO. ISboxer is as simple or complex as you want it to be.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I guess it is time to show us what HKN or Keyclone can do as MiRai said.

I did a lot of investigation before going with ISBoxer. Once I learnt the competition and then how extensive ISBoxer was there was no competition.
    Intel 3930k | Asus P9X79 LE | 16GB Ram | Nvidia GTX 980 Ti | 240gb SSD | 2x1TB Raid 0 | AMH A399U 40" 4K Monitor | Logitech G19| Zboard Fang Gamepad | Logitech G602 |

SWToR - 2 box - Shadow and Sage - Shelved when Australian servers moved to the US.
    Everquest 2 - 4 box - Bruiser, Swashbuckler, Dirge and Warden - on sabbatical.
    Diablo 3 - 3 box - Barbarian, Monk and Crusader - got bored.
    Wildstar - 2 box - Stalker+Medic and Engineer+Spellslinger - punched out after the first month.

I use ISBoxer because I started out boxing with WinEQ years ago. I'm familiar with it and I've never had problems running multiple accounts (although I'm on 1 PC).

Quote Originally Posted by Sadge View Post
    I use ISBoxer because I started out boxing with WinEQ years ago. I'm familiar with it and I've never had problems running multiple accounts (although I'm on 1 PC).
    Did you set it up entirely on your own, or did you use Mosg's setup? Also, I have an Alienware Aurora R3 from summer of 2011, and everytime I play SWTOR, I get the intensive memory usage message. So do you have like a superpower computer to run all the accounts?? I'm curious how intensive that would be.

Did you set it up entirely on your own, or did you use Mosg's setup? Also, I have an Alienware Aurora R3 from summer of 2011, and everytime I play SWTOR, I get the intensive memory usage message. So do you have like a superpower computer to run all the accounts?? I'm curious how intensive that would be.
    I run 4 accounts on an MSI Gaming Laptop on "Very Low" settings. I might be able to push higher but it runs fine with a 50-60 fps on my characters. My home computers are i5's (homebuilt) with 12-16GBs memory and 1GB graphics cards. No problems there either (same settings).

I used Mosg's setup in the beginning as I was just learning the program (I had quit EQ and WinEQ a couple of years ago so ISBoxer was pretty new to me). Once I got the hang of what what Keymaps really are and what they're used for I was off and flying. I've leveled a couple of groups 1-55 (mostly melee) and am now trying to dial in my ranged groups (currently doing KDY with a vanguard, 2 gunslingers, and a commando). Ranged to me has been a little harder to dial in perfectly, but it's starting to pick up speed.

I only check here ever so often since it's pretty dead, but feel free to ask me anything. I *think* I've got a good handle on a good setup. Once you set up the "framework", adding new characters becomes very simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadge View Post
    I run 4 accounts on an MSI Gaming Laptop on "Very Low" settings. I might be able to push higher but it runs fine with a 50-60 fps on my characters. My home computers are i5's (homebuilt) with 12-16GBs memory and 1GB graphics cards. No problems there either (same settings).

I used Mosg's setup in the beginning as I was just learning the program (I had quit EQ and WinEQ a couple of years ago so ISBoxer was pretty new to me). Once I got the hang of what what Keymaps really are and what they're used for I was off and flying. I've leveled a couple of groups 1-55 (mostly melee) and am now trying to dial in my ranged groups (currently doing KDY with a vanguard, 2 gunslingers, and a commando). Ranged to me has been a little harder to dial in perfectly, but it's starting to pick up speed.

I only check here ever so often since it's pretty dead, but feel free to ask me anything. I *think* I've got a good handle on a good setup. Once you set up the "framework", adding new characters becomes very simple.
    Ok cool. So you are the go-to guy for SWTOR. Well, since it seems like everyone uses ISBoxer, hopefully sometime this year I'll be able to start using it.