Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: 5x domi fleet

Default 5x domi fleet

Getting back into eve again, hoping this time I can stay interested in running missions and anomalies

looking for more boxers to hang out with and run stuff with.

currently trying to sort out this weird issue with isboxer where some of my alts do not click on the same thing as my main..its like the cursor moves just a few more milimeters beyond what my main is clicking..anyone else have this problem ?

Make sure the window layouts are EXACT, give your clients a bit longer than you normally would to get the cursor moved (especially for non-beefy machines), try and get your mouse in the middle of whatever you're trying to click, and continually be on the lookout for missed clicks.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Morganti,

thanks for the tips....i've sadly done most of that though....I first reset all windows positions on all 5 open clients..running them all on the same screen thinking that maybe my 2nd monitor being a 24inch and my main being a 27inch was messing something up..but sadly that made no difference....sometimes the mouseclicks all work perfectly but as I continue to play the mouse will start to get out of position on one or two of the clients..it can sometimes be off as much as one bar on the overview..so instead of clicking on dock..it may click on align or something else entirely...depending on what im trying to do.

I've tried a couple of different setups so far....main character on my 27inch screen, 4 alts on the 24, making sure all of them are running at same ingame resolution.......i've tried all 5 toons on same screen..again with same resolution in game. Currently I have 3 working alts plus the main doing mostly what I want them to do, and 2 alts that just can't get the mouse clicks correct for.

im a bit at a loss right now, hoping maybe this weekend to get some help from someone on isboxer's irc chat...this is frustrating, but I know the program can do what I want to, as I've watched people make youtube videos of them doing the same thing im trying.

Hi.

There is a small app from GARPA the goons research people. Here is the link. It worked for me. It's a wee prize!
    http://forums.ponywaffe.org/topic/47...to-every-char/

Just be careful after each use. Make sure module positions and drone groupings are not changed before you unlock ;-)

yeah someone pointed this out to me, it worked somewhat, im still having huge problems setting all this up..trying to find a boxer thats running 5+ with teamspeak access to walk me threw some of the more advanced stuff.

Alp add Steel Dragon to your contacts when you see me on I will gladly help you out and yes I have ts access and the knowledge to get you running the right way

awesome man cant wait to get this stuff figured out

With Domis, all you need to do is set them up for drones/remote cap and reps, and use a main one as the drone trigger, and move reps as needed.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    With Domis, all you need to do is set them up for drones/remote cap and reps, and use a main one as the drone trigger, and move reps as needed.
    actually i am trying to get them to all move together as one...so if i click on my main screens overview, the other 4 will also mouseclick the smae thing..so far this isnt working out at all..im fedup with the software right now.

i can get it semi working by resetting all the screens every few moments, but then they always screw up and i get frustrated.

ive watched a 20 boxer move his machs around in all sorts of crazy formations but im beyond lost as to how to make isboxer work for me.

again sending out a general request for help from someone who's online a bunch and has ts/vent cause i need some gentle handholding to get this all working before i toss it all in the trash.

Easiest way I've found to move as a group is squad leader hits "regroup" (an option in the fleet window top left corner) and everyone in his squad orbits him. Then you start moving on the squad leader in a direction and the followers all keep up with him in an attempt to keep orbiting him.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.