Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: 5x domi fleet

Quote Originally Posted by Morganti View Post
    Easiest way I've found to move as a group is squad leader hits "regroup" (an option in the fleet window top left corner) and everyone in his squad orbits him. Then you start moving on the squad leader in a direction and the followers all keep up with him in an attempt to keep orbiting him.
    yes im currently using that to get them all moving or orbiting me..but without everyones overview always working perfectly its been almost impossible ot make sure all my drones are targetting same things or even firing at stuff...its been a real pain so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Alptraum View Post
    yes im currently using that to get them all moving or orbiting me..but without everyones overview always working perfectly its been almost impossible ot make sure all my drones are targetting same things or even firing at stuff...its been a real pain so far.
    Drone Assist

https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/C...uide%29#Assist
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I also like the 5xDomi idea, but it's a long train, especially if you want T2 Sentries. I am debating doing this. Currently I'm at 2 accounts. Aside from drone assist, are there other multi-boxer methods that don't involve individually clicking in each window? For example, if I wanted to do something other than a drone boat and use guns or missiles as primary damage, what would I do?

BTW, just a note: The assist limit is 50.

Quote Originally Posted by olibri1 View Post
    I also like the 5xDomi idea, but it's a long train, especially if you want T2 Sentries. I am debating doing this. Currently I'm at 2 accounts. Aside from drone assist, are there other multi-boxer methods that don't involve individually clicking in each window? For example, if I wanted to do something other than a drone boat and use guns or missiles as primary damage, what would I do?

Mouse/Key broadcasting with ISBoxer.

T1 sentries will be better in the new expansion this summer, as well as huge improvements to many drone boats across the board. I have been toying with the idea of 5 rattlesnakes in a c5 wormhole, because they offer an impressive tank at a pretty low cost.

5x rattlesnakes will make you quite a target.

5x rattlesnakes will make you quite a target.
    You're a target to neuts regardless of what you're flying. Same risk, more isk.

The best way to do this and save real estate is to do a full screen stacked window on the main screen so they have the exact same pixel coords (otherwise you need to know where the windows relocate to and script it which sucks) and then have dxNothing on your alternate screen.

Also make sure your overviews are sorted teh same way by default, I usually sort by name or by tag as they sync the best in general

Aka 26 Rattlesnakes/Gilas

Sad thing is gilas got hit pretty hard with the nerfbat - mediums only, no heavies/sentries.

You don't necessarily have to click all the windows manually - you can broadcast a target, and have dashboard or repeater regions setup for your broadcast window and guns.

I'm actually considering a multiboxed slippery pete setup for pvp.

Still need to work on my isk tho, cause DAMN plex price insane. :S

As far as other stuff tho, drones or lasers are the way to go imo for easy multiboxer stuff. No reloading, etc etc.