Close
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 115

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    you may have different mileage but the corpse spiders on the wd felt very weak to me for some reason. Maybe I just wasn't using it properly. The Acid cloud was good though. the rest looks solid.
    Any suggestion? I had frogs until I changed to fire spiders because I picked up a soj with fire damage on it. It's hard to tell who's doing what tbh

I also got the feeling i changed the wizards flame blades to shock pulse living lightning - because I have so much lightning damage ++ - I think i'll change conflagration to %stun too
    Last edited by dancook : 04-22-2014 at 06:07 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    you may have different mileage but the corpse spiders on the wd felt very weak to me for some reason. Maybe I just wasn't using it properly. The Acid cloud was good though. the rest looks solid.

Dude I felt the same way about the WD, I've got every class to 70 and I just wasn't feeling the WD.

I'm rather fond of zombie charger/explosive beast.

I dunno, the other is only really there as a generator for me; I think my WD was using firebomb. Seems like it would be kind of wasteful of spirit to keep exploding fist on right click.

BTW Ellay, when you worked Exploding Fist into your thing, did you just stick it on your spam button, or did you work it into a rotation of some sort? Just curious.

Also, on your Wizard, seems like mixing in more elements would make the benefit from EE bigger. Right now it looks like you have Arcane and Fiire; though shock pulse would make that 3; and your weapon might be a 4th.

MBing is so fun because it can present so many unique builds because of it, I am enjoying my barbs and wizards but I cannot decide on a spec for them yet.

Here's a quick vid showing some of the gameplay of this mixed team mostly mouse buttons on trash then skill spam on elites.

Quote Originally Posted by dancook View Post

Here's a quick vid showing some of the gameplay of this mixed team mostly mouse buttons on trash then skill spam on elites.
    Damn, that looks pretty fun. Thanks for posting the video!
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by Ishar View Post
    Also, on your Wizard, seems like mixing in more elements would make the benefit from EE bigger. Right now it looks like you have Arcane and Fiire; though shock pulse would make that 3; and your weapon might be a 4th.
    My Wizard has a lot of lightning damage - it's a hard one to decide I'll check it over

Quote Originally Posted by Ishar View Post
    BTW Ellay, when you worked Exploding Fist into your thing, did you just stick it on your spam button, or did you work it into a rotation of some sort? Just curious.
    I have it set to use the skill for 1 second then blank for 9, and reset. It seems to work pretty well without having to think about applying it.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

I did that but it never seems to get used. At least I never see the effect. It was pretty obvious when I had it on the right click of one of the monks. It might be because of spirit issues too, my monks are mostly missing the helm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk