Close
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
Showing results 111 to 115 of 115

One quick update on the monks TR build. I'm using Blinding Flash now since Epiphany snapshots the 29% damage for the whole duration of the skill, which is great.

I don't want to spoil anyone's fun but let's try to get info and status on different builds split into their own threads. e.g. "[BUILD] My TR monks" etc. This thread is quite long
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    I don't want to spoil anyone's fun but let's try to get info and status on different builds split into their own threads. e.g. "[BUILD] My TR monks" etc. This thread is quite long
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...ilds-Reference
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Yes I am aware that someone made an index, but if the index points back to the middle of this thread what is someone going to do when they want to discuss that particular build, besides respond to this thread filled with discussion on other builds too? Not to mention pre-expansion mixed with post-expansion.

This is why we have a Diablo 3 forum and not just a Diablo 3 thread.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

I like the idea of spinning things off into individual threads around different compositions. I will update the reference as things go along. Another problem with the reference is tracking down build changes and such and linking them in a way that makes sense without simply mirroring the content.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk