Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Lost in a hole

Awesome. Will you be around to talk me through all of the different things we will need? Im not sure which racial towers are preferred etc.

-Dan

I wish you guys the best of luck. It's going to be very difficult living in a wormhole with your low level toons. If you ever want to join a null sec alliance just pm me. We are moving to drone space from our current angel space.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

If any of y'all are around, I've probe a chain down.

We have a heavy low in amarr space to move caps in (also 2 nullsecs, but not important).

We need to start moving folks in, esp POS etc etc.

We moved at least one guy in. Couldnt quite get steel due to work issues.

In case anyone was dragging their heels...

Srsly. :P

Got a few more things to move in - as for POS, you're going to need Caldari.

Anyone is welcome to come, we *CAN* use lower SP toons, but you'll be a bit more niche. The more guys we have, the more we can expand into chain. Lokis/dreads/carriers are the only things for home sites, but for static sites and even lower, like c3/c4 sites you can use all sorts of stuff.

Yes I was unable to get there with 45min before work. Sorry I suck

Hoping to get in there some time in the next few days. At least then we will have 2 well skilled people to help any lower so players that want try it. Also if it goes well the low sp players will soon have the risk to buy some skilled pilots to use while you train the ones.you have now.

I'm getting back into Eve some day in the near future and found a bunch of $5 and $1 accounts over the past months so I've bought up a total of 12 account keys. Going to start slow with 3-4 accounts and save up money for PLEXes, etc., so maybe I'll join you guys when I get up and running. I haven't created any characters yet because I'm doing intel trying to decide the best way to get started, like doing L4s in 4 ravens or something like that. Considering Amarr since you don't have to buy missiles but I'm really at square 1. It'll be a while in other words. Nice to meet everyone! -Icehound

Lords, I work 12 hour days with 3 hours of transit. I'm free day after tomorrow to move my shit
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

I wish you all well in this endeavour, regretably I am going to have to pull out for the time being. My set up as discussed at the beginning is primarily 5 characters, 3 of those are low SP (around 12m) and specialized into perfect drones, perfect armor and gallente battleship V. All of them are currently training support skills such as navigation, engineering, targetting and so forth to bring them up to at least 4 in each (5 in the important ones). Therefore, I can not easily change course into shields and both gallente cruiser/caldari cruiser for Gila's being as they are currently INT/MEM. Shields are of course on my plan but that is a few months away yet.

As you know, I fly Dominix's.. thats where my skills were directed, therefore I bought and fitted 8 domi's (2 per char) for wormhole PVE/PVP, and several other ships (Arazu, Falcon, Helios) along with a POS/fuel etc. Buying Gilas and associated fits at the moment is beyond any further investment I can make in this venture. Quite a few billion ISK has already been spent and I am running far to low to be comfortable.

I am still very much interested in living, pvp'ing and making money from wormhole life however it is clear it is not going to work for me (or you guys) for quite a few months until my skillsets of my lowest chars has filled out quite a bit. Therefore, given the substantial investment I have made towards this goal I am considering what to do next. It seems to make sense that I try living from a C3 or C4 for awhile whilst I skill up a bit, doing it solo obviously is far from ideal therefore anyone else who would consider teaming up would be awesome.

Hopefully, several months down the line I can move up to join the rest of you.
    Last edited by MiRai : 12-13-2013 at 08:48 PM Reason: Formatting

We have things sorted more in the WH.

I have arranged mapping software for us, making things much easier to probe for folks.

Things are settling in nicely, and we'll need to work just a bit more on getting the last of ships moved in.

Looking forward to making large quantities of isk, and perhaps getting a bit of pew once we're all set.

I know necro but are you guys still living out in the WH space? how did things turn out if you are not, or if you are what have you learned that can help others maybe looking to train to head out on some alts?