Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Warlords of Draenor: Group Finder 6.0

According to the latest blue posts about Warlords of Draenor, they are planning a new Group Finder 6.0 .

From the details, it looks to be a basic clone of oQueue.

See MMO-Champion for Details

I think this sums it up nicely

We're not trying to "kill oQueue"; in fact, a lot of us use it ourselves. We just think that cross-realm group finding should really be part of the core game.

I am excited for an integrated oQueue like feature - hopefully they do it right. I'd hate to see it end up like voice chat.

Blog Entries

If they don't incorporate the ilevel stuff of OQ it will probably not work as well.

You know I have never bothered to use the Blizzard integrated voice chat. What's so bad about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    You know I have never bothered to use the Blizzard integrated voice chat. What's so bad about it?
    No one bothering to use it was exactly the problem.
    Jenzali - Troll Druid (Level 85) - Emerald Dream
    Soon to be joined by 4 other Druid buddies!

i like the hole system wow will be bit easyer as it be serverside.

Oque ilevel can be easy changed its only a LUA file. The prob with Oque it its client truest (1st rule off MMO's DO NOT TRUEST THE CLIENT EVER!)

I like oque a little just all the spam you get form battle.net. put me of from using it.

A lot say Oque is bad and blizzard want it banned not true just the joining more then a party of five in a bg!.
    Last edited by ebony : 12-08-2013 at 03:22 PM

I tried the new raid tool this week. However, I was using the blizzard interface and OQ side by side to invite for the Celestial and Ordos weekly kill.
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

Blog Entries

Well the OQ leader interface is buggy (I was trying to put together a flex group last week and it showed the total count of healers that had joined, not how many were still in the group), and my attempts to fix it led to the accidental removal of one of the healers we did have and then a dramaquit by the tank. Despite me trying to explain it was a mistake. Sigh. I also hate the spam and actually remove OQ from my addons folder when I don't specifically want it.

That said I used the ingame interface for ordos this week and it was fine, but ordos has a basic gear and knowledge assumption from the fact that someone has completed their legendary quest. I was having a weird bug where I couldn't see myself listed in the flex listing on one character when I could on another, but didn't get invites on either (these were different times, sometimes with more than one toon logged in, sometimes not). At the end of the day I'm not sure if enough people actually use the flex listing for it to work.