Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Healing Ideas for my Team

So im going to be adding 5 healers to my team of death knight and am curious what composition you guys think would be best. Its going to be for mostly wpvp, = both against traditional players and boxers, and maybe lfr and it can be any comp of healers you guys think would be best fit. I have raf so leveling anything isnt a big deal. Ive only ever used a pally and druids to heal so Im not familiar with what the other classes can bring to the table. Ideally I want something that will be effective for group healing my 10 dks while bringing other utility. Anyways let me know what you guys think would work best.

Blog Entries

both monks and disc priests can do a lot of passive healing while attacking and the monk attacks from melee just like your dks.

i would tend to think druids would be the best choice. not only for some good aoe heals with swiftmends and wild growth, but the wpvp brez could be nice.

Rsham have some good heals, and a few together with echo and chain heal would be decent.

Personally i think i would do 1 rsham for lust and some chain heals and earthshield if you have a primary leader, as well good heals and fear breaks. 4 rdruids for some massive wild growth spam.

Then again i am a small time boxer, the big boys will give more experienced advice

Blog Entries

Probably the best healer to stack is the healer you've played the most solo.

one of everything and 9 resto druids
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

5 mismeaver for almost 90% (40/45 sec) ring of peace uptime and you wont die in open pvp thanks to having lots of deathgrip pulling stuff into it
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 01-07-2014 at 06:34 PM