Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 32

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    Nice videos, GL with the hunters -- Squats are hell
    o/
    Thanks!

And yes...squats are indeed hell! But you gotta love 'em!

Hello frenchy,

Can you one shot something with 4 hunts?

And when will be the next video?

Quote Originally Posted by rastausa View Post
    Hello frenchy,

Can you one shot something with 4 hunts?

And when will be the next video?
    Hey rastausa!

So, I CAN indeed one-shot something with only 4 hunters; however, that depends on a few things.

1) How well-geared the player I'm targeting is. If they're in full PvE gear in World PvP and have over 600k health, I won't be able to one-shot them.
    2) The class they're playing. If they're a mage; they will likely get one-shot. If they're a warlock; probably not.
    3) The buffs that they have. If they have tons of protective shields and the like, then I will probably not be able to 1-shot them.
    4) RNG. Yup, if I'm lucky and get a crit on all 8 of the spells (x4 Aimed Shot - x4 Chimera Shot), then almost anything will be 1-shot.

As for the next video, I've uploaded a lot of videos since the last one I posted on here. Here is another 5s video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa9MhKJIKJ0

Working on some more at the present moment! I have some awesome footage from me and my friend who multiboxes 5 resto shamans against a 10-boxing warrior on Timeless Isle. I also have some great 5s footage against a 4-boxing Enhancement Shaman who's on dual-boxing.com! So stay tuned!

Lemme know if you have any other questions!

Frenchy

Had some good games for sure, once i saw what you were doing though, it became too set. I figured my burst would make you go defensive, then defensive and stuns would also help limit your insane burst.

one thing to remember, enhance shammies get two stormblasts per ascendence, it would be hard to deterrence the first one, but if you wait after the first blast 4 seconds or so, your deterrence should block the opportunity for the second. Laying a stack of freezing traps might help, but likely to catch a wolf or get broken. arena 1-4 scattering shot is nice, and if you used that camera centering mod (i think you mod the cfg file) you could probably scatter trap to some degree with all of them vs stacked opponents.

I would also put explosive trap on round robin, each hunter only lays one at a time, so you get 5 knockbacks..

All in all very good stuff, the lack of heals is, i think, your biggest hurdle. though the 1-2 person quick kills without any real CDs is nice.

If I saw 5 hunters in a 5v5 match the first thought would be to make them come to me. Some may pull a move like that. They would limit your line of sight as much as possible. True, they have to eventually face you but the more on their terms it is, the more difficult it ought to be on you because they will be prepared. Especially someone who knows how to exploit the turning problems you'll have at mid range where IWT doesn't work for hunters. Then it's just a matter of time meeting you where the distance is the shortest. They blow all AEs and cooldowns at that moment for M.A.D. turning you at a distance you can't respond to effectively.

I could see it being viable for a while though. It must be a blast in wPvP. I would work on some configurations that don't stack the hunters much at all. As with any PvP multiboxing, clustering is a weakness.

The hunter stealth aimed shot+ chimera opener is pretty strong, done well it mostly assures the open is on the hunters terms and one of the opposition team is dead at a minimum.

Nice video, thx for the link.

You start to use traps now. That's a nice touch.
    It seems a bit difficult to use the mirrored blades glyphe on deterrence. The fights without a heal seems incredibly fast and somehow chaotique.
    You almost kill any healer with the silencing shot.

If 4 hunters is indeed good enough, if you don't mind, add a drood heal in the mix.(controled by a second player of course) I would love to see some video with this compo.

nonetheless, good entertaining for multiboxers lover Keep up the good work.

I'd also play this with a druid, you get dash from symbiose to kite with your main as its usually the focus target and druid gets deterrence which is very helpful in a 4 dps lineup

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    If I saw 5 hunters in a 5v5 match the first thought would be to make them come to me. Some may pull a move like that. They would limit your line of sight as much as possible. True, they have to eventually face you but the more on their terms it is, the more difficult it ought to be on you because they will be prepared. Especially someone who knows how to exploit the turning problems you'll have at mid range where IWT doesn't work for hunters. Then it's just a matter of time meeting you where the distance is the shortest. They blow all AEs and cooldowns at that moment for M.A.D. turning you at a distance you can't respond to effectively.

I could see it being viable for a while though. It must be a blast in wPvP. I would work on some configurations that don't stack the hunters much at all. As with any PvP multiboxing, clustering is a weakness.
    Hey MadMilitia!

I actually prefer when the teams let me come to them. It gives me time to figure out who I want to go for, and it also allows me to find a good spot to open from. When teams rush in they can throw me off a lot; I don't run fast at all while in camouflage, so if they rush in very fast, they can actually get me out of stealth almost 100% of the time (in maps like Dalaran Sewers and Ruins of Lordaeron). Also, one thing that can mess me up a lot is if the opposing players are mounted and run around pillars or some kind of line-of-sight object. That basically prevents me from getting an opener, and then when my first camouflage wears off they see where I'm hiding and usually win. But fortunately for me, most teams don't do this!

And yes; playing 5 hunters (on my way to 10 by the way) in world PvP is insanely fun!

Quote Originally Posted by rastausa View Post
    Nice video, thx for the link.

You start to use traps now. That's a nice touch.
    It seems a bit difficult to use the mirrored blades glyphe on deterrence. The fights without a heal seems incredibly fast and somehow chaotique.
    You almost kill any healer with the silencing shot.

If 4 hunters is indeed good enough, if you don't mind, add a drood heal in the mix.(controled by a second player of course) I would love to see some video with this compo.

nonetheless, good entertaining for multiboxers lover Keep up the good work.
    Yeah I'm starting to use traps and binding shot a lot more. Binding shot can be extremely useful in 5s. I haven't gotten used to using scatter shot yet.

Teams that dont have any healers basically can't beat me. It's essentially a 4v5 since I get the 1-shot opener, and then I can just deterrence, chimera shot kill, deterrence, chimera shot kill, and the game is basically over! The only way a 5 dps team could beat me is if they knew exactly what messes me up: i.e. if they had only mages, hunters, ret pallies, and rogues (iceblock, alter-time, double deterrence, bubble, vanish -- all spells that really prevent me from killing targets) and cc'ed me well enough.

Finally, I will definitely get a druid to heal me and make some awesome videos of the games!