Close
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 103

Quote Originally Posted by Gidaeon View Post
    So a bug I ran into, somewhat self induced, caused me a bit of pain today. Somehow, not really thinking about it I had dropped a spell from my spellbook onto the itemuse bar. Now I have a team of 5 monks (1 bm, 1 mw, 3 ww) and the spell I dropped I don't think they all had, or maybe they all had slightly different versions (monks have a lot of that). I don't actually recall which it was, but the end result was my BM became basically unusable with a massive rate of LUA errors (the count was spinning up into the thousands on the same final error). Something about a bad spell id. In either case. A bit of playing around and I find it's not that hard to recreate the problem. It seems the itemuse bar doesn't do very sanity checking when spells/items are dropped or pushed out to the team and a bad item can cause a serious error loop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I found that I had issues with item use and had to disable it.. toons were breaking follow it sent my system crazy.. anyway I turned off every addon one by one.. to find it was that one aspect of Jamba.
    Sorry you guys are having issues. The item bar is a complex beast. I agree the spells aspect of it is lacking in validation. I though items were mostly okay from my testing. If you ever get the problem happening again, you can use the command

/jamba-item-use clear

to clear the item bar of all items for the current character. I suggest broadcasting the command to all your characters at the same time.

I find it a little weird that the item bar was causing your toons to break follow. Maybe if they were getting plenty of lua errors it might cause them to freeze up and the lag makes them stop following. The clear command above should stop the errors in that case as well.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    so due to a change in battle.net it now sends batte.net talk to every char. can add a opt to stop fowrding batte.net /w?
    Shame, sorry I'm not going to chance to look at the problem until a month away. Flat out with silly real life :-( Will see if I can spend an evening sooner than a month away trying to come up with a fix, but no promises. Thanks for letting me know.
    Jafula.

Hey no problem the addon is really awesome and I can survive without item use

hey Jafula,
    Thanks again for this great addon as always.
    Another bug that I've noticed is that with the currency module, it's not updating the screen position/settings when pushed out to all the toons in the group.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Igg View Post
    Another bug that I've noticed is that with the currency module...
    *My* complaint about the currency module is that it doesn't seem to understand the "Renown" currency, as provided for grouping and various other miscellaneous activities in WildStar. :-)

I have a 5 toon team made from 5 different servers that have not been merged. I use ISBoxer and Jamba. Invite/Disband team and several other Jamba features are not working. Should Jamba work in this scenario?
    Last edited by fireymerlin : 04-16-2014 at 10:40 PM

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris View Post
    *My* complaint about the currency module is that it doesn't seem to understand the "Renown" currency, as provided for grouping and various other miscellaneous activities in WildStar. :-)
    Um I don't think this was meant for wildstar? This addon is for WoW

Probably not as if your realm isn't cross realm you can't group together.

Default Jamba 5.4.8

New version of Jamba out: 5.4.8 with the following fixes.

Jamba-Talk:
    * Added new option called "Do Not Forward RealID Whispers". This option is on by default. Now Jamba will not forward RealID whispers unless you deselect this setting.

Jamba-Team:
    * Loot options should now update on party formation.

Jamba-Toon:
    * Requests - When declining a guild invite, the guild invite window is hidden.

All
    * Removed all non English localization files as they were not being used.
    Jafula.

Quote Originally Posted by fireymerlin View Post
    I have a 5 toon team made from 5 different servers that have not been merged. I use ISBoxer and Jamba. Invite/Disband team and several other Jamba features are not working. Should Jamba work in this scenario?
    Sorry, no cross realm support yet. It's in the works.
    Jafula.