Close
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 103

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Are you using 34720 as the proc spell number?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=34720
    Accually i was using 109306.. 34720 worked perfect thx!

/Quilo

Hi,

i cannot get quest watcher to show all toons.
    On every toon there's only the master listed. Quest progression for the master is working but i cannot see any other.
    I've reinstalled 5.4.8, disabled all other addons without success.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by zonorf View Post
    Hi,

i cannot get quest watcher to show all toons.
    On every toon there's only the master listed. Quest progression for the master is working but i cannot see any other.
    I've reinstalled 5.4.8, disabled all other addons without success.

Any suggestions?
    Make sure Automatic Quest Tracking is set to on for all your toons. You can find the checkbox at Game Menu -> Interface -> Objectives.

Also on a toon, you can bring up the quest log, and click the Track All button on the Jamba Bar at the bottom of the quest log. That should make all other toons show all the quests in Jamba Quest Watcher.

Also make sure that the Jamba Quest Watcher addon is enabled on all toons.

Please let me know if this helps you. If not, we can explore other options.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

aah that's the trick
    Thx for your help and keep up the good work

Blog Entries

is there a reason that we set up individual jamba teams rather than making one master list? the display team only shows the ones that are currently online anyway

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    is there a reason that we set up individual jamba teams rather than making one master list? the display team only shows the ones that are currently online anyway
    Originally Jamba was designed to only have information for the toons you were playing with at the time. Over the years people have wanted all the information in Jamba rather than having to manage profiles or swap characters in and out. You can have all your toons in your team and manage it that way if you want.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Blog Entries

Thanks Jafula! I was worried it would be secretly bogging down my computer in the background with lots of extra calls at toons that weren't there or something

Default Jamba Proc

Noticed that Jamba dont display the proc bar on the main character's screen anymore. Anyway to configure that?
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Question Jamba: Cross-Realm

Hi. I've scoured through the different forums here at dual-boxing.com, and used the search function in many ways, but haven't seen any post about my particular problem, so here goes.

I thought for fun's sake that I would make 5 toons with the same name on different realms.
    HOWEVER, these realms are CONNECTED, and they DO see eachother in the JambaTeamIsOnline channel, which means that the Jamba-addon itself wouldn't have any problems, am I right? So here's the chars;

Natadia-Chromaggus
    Natadia-Sunstrider
    Natadia-Daggerspine
    Natadia-Talnivarr
    Natadia-Balnazzar

I added them just like that in Jamba-Team, and set Natadia-Chromaggus as the master.
    Nothing updates, like the follow-indicator or quest stuff etc.

I tried it another way, by having each toon as just "Natadia" itself, with Natadia-Chromaggus as master, and just "Natadia" on the master.
    Still nothing.

Then, I tried it by having the master as "Natadia-Chromaggus", and the other toon's as just "Natadia", with "Natadia-Chromaggus" as master.
    Still nothing.

Any ideas why it's doing like this?
    As I mentioned, by doing /chatinfo JambaTeamIsOnline I can see all the chars in the channel.
    I have the right settings in Core: Communications.

Also, I should point out that I've multiboxed in WoW since mid-tbc and used Jamba for atleast 5 years, and I still can't figure this out ><
    On another note, I love the addon :D

EDIT:

Is there any way to force Jamba to use another way of communicating everything, like whispers perhaps?
    I realize it might slow things down but it would still be better than nothing :>

// Jenn
    Last edited by hyperjenn : 09-13-2014 at 11:01 AM

Jafula would be the best person to talk to though his only normally reads posts from his topic when someone posts there, the checking the forums everyday.

but it should work

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Blizzard made a change and didn't document it anywhere.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11765846889

Now addon messages are sent as player-realm rather than just player. This is different from the RealID changes they have made. I'll have to make some changes so Jamba works again. Give me a few days. Edit: Turns out I only needed an hour :-)

www.dual-boxing.com/threads/50361-Addon-Jamba-An-assistant-for-multiboxers-Version-5-4-0-release-thread/
    Last edited by ebony : 09-13-2014 at 08:34 AM