Close
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 103

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    New version of Jamba out: 5.4.8 with the following fixes.

Jamba-Talk:
    * Added new option called "Do Not Forward RealID Whispers". This option is on by default. Now Jamba will not forward RealID whispers unless you deselect this setting.

Jamba-Team:
    * Loot options should now update on party formation.

Jamba-Toon:
    * Requests - When declining a guild invite, the guild invite window is hidden.

All
    * Removed all non English localization files as they were not being used.

thanks a lot that realid /w was getting crazy

I don't know when it changed since I stopped playing for a few months (3), but when I sign in, the team display doesn't show any chars, none. I have to turn it off and then back on for it to show up. It does this on all my teams. Is there anything I am doing wrong, or how can I get it to show up when I first sign in. Even when I sign out and back in, it doesn't show up.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronDF View Post
    I don't know when it changed since I stopped playing for a few months (3), but when I sign in, the team display doesn't show any chars, none. I have to turn it off and then back on for it to show up. It does this on all my teams. Is there anything I am doing wrong, or how can I get it to show up when I first sign in. Even when I sign out and back in, it doesn't show up.
    That's weird. I can't think of any reason that would happen. You could try...

Disabling all addons except Jamba and Jamba-Team?
    Is the list of characters in /jamba-team correct? If not something not right.
    Are all the characters in a party? Although, Jamba-Display-Team shouldn't care.
    If you use ISBoxer try turning off ISBoxer management of Jamba teams.

Last resort, I would destroy (or copy elsewhere) all the saved variables for Jamba, get the latest version down and start over.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

I did only Jamba and Jamba-DisplayTeam as only addons. Still did it.
    I tried turning settings on and off and still only shows frame name with no people in it, not even my main.
    I chose the reset options/settings button in the profile section. It made my main show up. I signed out and back in and it stayed, /CheerSorta
    I added the rest of the team and signed out and enabled all addons thinking it would be fine.
    I signed in and noting in team display again.
    I signed out and only enabled Jamba and Jamba-DisplayTeam and still doesn't show anything.
    Anything I am missing. Will keep trying to experiment.

Edit: Found something. If I turn off "Assume All Team Members Always Online" Team-Display just shows up blank. But if I turn it on, Team-Display shows up. Does that help? I normally turn it off all the time or I get spammed with 'SoInSo is not online'.
    Last edited by ElectronDF : 07-03-2014 at 08:39 AM Reason: New info

Still having this issue?

As an aside:

Do you like to have all your characters loaded into Jamba even if you are not playing them? That would explain the "toon is not online" messages.

I'm thinking about adding a team feature to Jamba much like ISBoxer has, so you can store all your teams in Jamba regardless of which character you are on. If you are happy to choose a team, then you could assume all team members are online because all the active ones would be in a team you configured.

Would that work for you or do you mix and match characters so much that choosing a team would be annoying? I assume adding / removing characters in the team list is not something you do either.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronDF View Post
    I did only Jamba and Jamba-DisplayTeam as only addons. Still did it.
    I tried turning settings on and off and still only shows frame name with no people in it, not even my main.
    I chose the reset options/settings button in the profile section. It made my main show up. I signed out and back in and it stayed, /CheerSorta
    I added the rest of the team and signed out and enabled all addons thinking it would be fine.
    I signed in and noting in team display again.
    I signed out and only enabled Jamba and Jamba-DisplayTeam and still doesn't show anything.
    Anything I am missing. Will keep trying to experiment.

Edit: Found something. If I turn off "Assume All Team Members Always Online" Team-Display just shows up blank. But if I turn it on, Team-Display shows up. Does that help? I normally turn it off all the time or I get spammed with 'SoInSo is not online'.
    Jafula.

It is still happening. I almost never, like 2 times a year do I mix teams. I have a mixed class team, and every once in a while, I want a tank or herbalist or something special to put with them, but most times, I just invite them and don't even put them in my team. So having every char on a list and add them to a team isn't important to me. I don't want to cancel it for others if they want it, but I don't need it.

I only keep 5 people in my teams. But, as my main computer (multiple computers) is fastest, it signs on and until my alt on another computer signs on, the main gets messages that SoInSo isn't online. If I sign off an alt, to switch chars or check something else out (AH, mail, etc), I get the SoInSo is not online. The way I fix it is to turn off the "Assume All Team Members Always Onlne".

Trying to get the proc "Thrill of the Hunt" to work but, jamba proc just don't want to display it. Anyone else have the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Quilo View Post
    Trying to get the proc "Thrill of the Hunt" to work but, jamba proc just don't want to display it. Anyone else have the same problem?
    Are you using 34720 as the proc spell number?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=34720
    Jafula.

I'm currently 2-boxing with two mages and am having a difficult time getting the "Fingers of Frost" proc to show up on the proc bars. I have the correct spell ID and I've pushed the settings to both characters, but it still isn't working. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by RabidM00SE View Post
    I'm currently 2-boxing with two mages and am having a difficult time getting the "Fingers of Frost" proc to show up on the proc bars. I have the correct spell ID and I've pushed the settings to both characters, but it still isn't working. Any ideas?
    Are you using this spell ID? 44544

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=44544

Edit:

Actually, you might want this one instead. 126084

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=126084

Please try both. I will be interested to see if one of them works.
    Jafula.