Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Question Jamba - Auto Quest Complete Issue

I recently installed Jamba and for the Quest:Completion module for quest has more than one reward I picked toon auto selects best reward and claims it as well

Whenever there are more than one quest reward, my slave will bug out and cannot complete the quest (not even manually) until I change the auto completion option to toon complete quest with team and choose same reward as team.

Here is the bug report:

1x Jamba-Quest-release-5.3.1\JambaQuest.lua:1547: bad argument #1 to "band" (number expected, got nil)
    <in C code>
    Jamba-Quest-release-5.3.1\JambaQuest.lua:1547: in function "GetBestRewardIndexForCharacter"
    Jamba-Quest-release-5.3.1\JambaQuest.lua:1256: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
    Bagnon-5.4.3\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:52: in function <Bagnon\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:51>

Locals:
    nil

Hmmm, a bug I think. Is your slave (or master) a Monk? If that is the case, Jamba has not been updated to take it into account. I'll have to fix that...
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by emily314 View Post
    Yes, the slave is a monk
    My bad, the best quest reward code has not been updated to support Monks. That is why you are getting the error. I'll make the change as soon as I can and post an updated Jamba then.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

I am new to multiboxing and I am having this same issue. I am not playing a monk or any new characters. It is happens on my tauren warrior and pally. Any help/advice would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Carnexo View Post
    I am new to multiboxing and I am having this same issue. I am not playing a monk or any new characters. It is happens on my tauren warrior and pally. Any help/advice would be great!
    Just to be clear... You are getting an error or you are getting this identical error?