Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: RaF 1-90

Quote Originally Posted by Damons View Post
    By the way, if I did get bored and want to mix it up by boosting, will the druid or dk boost faster? Thanks.
    I'd say the answer comes down to the following (in order of importance):

1) Which class are you better at playing?
    2) Which class is more geared and does more AoE DPS?

If I had to guess, I'd pick Druid, cause with Feral Charge, you can jump from mob to mob and get around faster, but like MiRai said, gear and familiarity with the character will help too.

Ok thx guys. Working on justice points for heirlooms for a few days, will try each one in a lowbie instance & see how it goes.

Just some info about granted levels they will work on connected realms too, but still not cross realm just had a chat with a GM about it.

Forgot to ask this. Is A >B > C & A > D> E better than A > B > C > D > E? Would like the most 85's without transfers.

Forgot to ask this. Is A >B > C & A > D> E better than A > B > C > D > E? Would like the most 85's without transfers.
    If you are running 5 man teams and want to get the most 85's without transferring, RAF all from your main account then every 5 man team you level you have 3 85's on your main account.

How about A > B > C > D > E > F, then toss the F account after boosting 8 teams? My suck ass math skills tell me A to E would have 11 85's each if I do it that way, versus E being left with 8 85's if I don't get a 6th account. For an extra $5, it is tempting.

Well if you want jp you can always do the karasang wilds honor grind. Just find a group using oqueque farming k wilds honor. If you can get into a big enough group with people from different relms you can make 10k plus honor an hour. Ive done this and in a couple hours went from 0 honor to full tyrannical. Now you can do it and just trade hp into jp. So in about 2-3 hours u could have around 15-30k jp that should be enough to buy at least 2 toons full hierlooms.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Didn't know that, thanks Spyder. Funny sig!

It depends on how you are planning to do it. The setup I chose in my previous reply (A>B, A>C, then whatever you want) was based on boosting all of the teams (B, C, D, E) with a level 90 then using B & C to grant A to 85. That way you can wind up with as many full five-man teams (at level 85) as you can boost before RAF runs out, but you also waste half of your grant-able levels. If you are running dungeons it's a bit trickier because you will always have at least one account that doesn't get level grants no matter how you set it up.
    "Multibox : !! LOZERS !!" My multiboxing blog