Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Not possible to send draging mouse movements?

Hi,

I recently stumbled upon hotkeynet, but from what I can gather it is not possible to send dragging motions to a second computer? How is the program of any use then? I mean how would you turn your character? (Please don't say keyboard turning).

Sorry, but it's keyboard turning for slaves. I don't think there's any programs that work that way, which is one of the reasons why /follow is generally a requirement for multiboxing in any game.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Was afraid of that and it think combat breaks follow in swtor :/

Default I found this....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberloader View Post
    Was afraid of that and it think combat breaks follow in swtor :/
    Hello All,

I was trying to find something that would carry out the function you are talking about because I would like to have that function as well. I came across this code:

<Hotkey ScrollLockOn>
    <PassThrough>
    <SendLabel w2>
    <KeyDown LShift>
    <Wait 30> // MAY NOT BE NECESSARY
    <ClickMouse Down LButton NoRestore>

<HotkeyUp ScrollLockOn>
    <PassThrough>
    <SendLabel w2>
    <ClickMouse up LButton NoRestore>
    <Wait 30> // MAY NOT BE NECESSARY
    <KeyUp LShift>

It works very well if you play a sandbox game or one like rift that will allow mouse movement. It works exactly the same as a regular mouse macro for HKN once you turn a repeater/turbo hardware mouse function on the gaming mouse. You must define a hotkey to be pressed in order for it to function properly. Once you get it going, all you do is hold down the key for spam mouse movement. I do believe that is a way to make the function sleep with another software to allow dragging and mouse turning, but it may be considered Botting so I highly recommend caution if delving deeper on how to create such a function.
    Last edited by sugoijason1 : 04-19-2016 at 02:34 AM