Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Elemental Shaman macro - sup-par DPS

Hey guys. I run 2x Elemental Shaman in my group and 1 Arcane Mage as my DPS. Using the same priority-based system, and with all characters around item level 530, my Mage is doing significantly more DPS on average than the two Shaman (130K vs 65K DPS according to recount). I am using isboxer, and I created a key map that when I press my DPS button (the key '*') in this case, it presses buttons 1-6 simultaneously. So here is my setup for the Elementals:

Button 1:
    /assist party1
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /castsequence reset=target flame shock,null
    /castsequence reset=5 lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, earth shock

Button 2:
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /castsequence reset=5 Searing Totem, flame shock, elemental blast, elemental blast, flame shock, elemental blast, elemental blast

Button 3:
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast lava burst

Button 4:
    /stopmacro [channeling][nocombat]
    /cast elemental mastery
    /cast ancestral guidance
    /use 13
    /use 14

Button 5:
    Elemental Blast spell icon

Button 6:
    Ascendance spell icon

The reason I have the /assist in the beginning is that when I created my DPS button in isboxer, it doesnt automatically assist. Also I never tried making a "/cast elemental blast" and "/cast ascendance" macro, as I assumed it would be the same as just dropping the spell on those buttons.

Any thoughts, critiques or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

bump. This was immediately buried in the main feed within a few minutes, lol
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Don't bump your own thread for exposure, especially when it's only two days old and already the first thread, at the top of the list, in the macro forum (regardless of whether or not it's on the main page's feed or not).

If you have macros to share, the best place to share them would be the mega-thread, stickied at the top of this forum, that was created to hold useful macros for the current expansion.

Kalros, go to the super-duper macro thread http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...-Macro-Library, post #110 by Fishbeak. That's what I use... at iLvl 499 I'm getting around 85k, self buffed against a target dummy.

Head over to wowlazymacros.com lots of usefull DPS macros there...