Close
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Showing results 171 to 180 of 181

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    New patch notes all flying mounts can be used as ground mounts. I wonder what that will look like with phoenixes.
    So the only phoenix mounts available on beta are Alar and the Dark Phoenix - and all they do is hover above the ground. I don't really understand why the challenge mode mounts aren't available :/
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Latest beta build has two changes to battle fatigue. 20% healing reduction and 15% expertise. You should see less parry/dodge/healing in PvP

This should've happend already 2 years ago -.- #stormblastdodge
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 09-11-2014 at 06:38 AM

Blog Entries

6.0 dino bones are becoming unbound. I know where I'm going to try to grind out xp for my levelling team!

I thought this bit of info was nice for us?

Daily Mission
    A choice between a solo mission and group mission is given to you in your Town Hall / Great Hall every day, with the solo mission rewarding 800 Apexis Crystal and the group mission rewarding 1000 Apexis Crystal.

When you arrive at the area, you must fill a progress bar to 100% by killing mobs and interacting with objects in the area. Depending on the quest, mobs may give ~1 percent each while objects will give you ~2-3 percent each.

Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Hmm..did we discuss this?

I (E.I. … E.I.) Will Always Love You
    The Bodyguard trait is truly notable. A small number of specific Followers have this trait, and when you assign them to a level 2 or 3 Barracks, they become your personal protector. That’s right; if you ask him to, a Bodyguard Follower will follow you right out of the Garrison and into the savage lands of Draenor, fighting by your side, utilizing his class abilities, and gaining reputation with you.

Some restrictions may apply. Bodyguard will not follow you into any battlegrounds, instances, scenarios, or washrooms. You may only have one working Bodyguard at a time. Void where prohibited. Seriously.
    Can anyone in beta confirm if you can only have followers if your not in a group ( im guessing this would be a logical resriction )
    Last edited by Khatovar : 10-10-2014 at 06:57 AM

Dont know about that with followers, I am in the Beta, but only 1 account.

1 month to go for wod to be live, and counting! It is so much fun (for me anyway) in the Beta, really love the Garrisons/Followers design. Lot's of fun.
    Dungeons I have not done many, because people would face pull, d/c, rage, leave, server crash or something. Got afew done that was it really.

Levelled, almost 4 characters too lvl 100, single play which sucks, too used too the x5 lol... but I must admit, the questing was actually enjoyable.

I was one of those kinds of people, like, omg, got to level another set of and go through this crap AGAIN, more aimed at cata/mop. Hated levelling.

But in WoD Its actually really reallly good. Pace is perfect, not slow at all, and before you seem to know it, your already dinged up another level, and gap between levels is really well balanced, and is not that long at all. And bonus objectives, award really decent XP.

Quite fast and actually really enjoyable.
    Hurry up WOD + because my new pc will be built by then :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    Dont know about that with followers, I am in the Beta, but only 1 account.

1 month to go for wod to be live, and counting! It is so much fun (for me anyway) in the Beta, really love the Garrisons/Followers design. Lot's of fun.
    Dungeons I have not done many, because people would face pull, d/c, rage, leave, server crash or something. Got afew done that was it really.

Levelled, almost 4 characters too lvl 100, single play which sucks, too used too the x5 lol... but I must admit, the questing was actually enjoyable.

I was one of those kinds of people, like, omg, got to level another set of and go through this crap AGAIN, more aimed at cata/mop. Hated levelling.

But in WoD Its actually really reallly good. Pace is perfect, not slow at all, and before you seem to know it, your already dinged up another level, and gap between levels is really well balanced, and is not that long at all. And bonus objectives, award really decent XP.

Quite fast and actually really enjoyable.
    Hurry up WOD + because my new pc will be built by then :P
    Thats good to hear! My new PC will be ready by Wednesday 8) Also looking forward to new UBRS
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 10-14-2014 at 09:09 AM

Is questing multibox-friendly? Lots of right-click stuff on every char quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Thats good to hear! My new PC will be ready by Wednesday 8) Also looking forward to new UBRS
    I saw your thread for your new pc, mine is sort of similar, just not same cpu and mb and graphics card etc
    Either way exciting.

And yes WoD shall be a blast.

Think my first 5 is going to be, druid kitty/feral/rogue/shammy/hunter/warlock

I have not decided if my Rogue or Kitty Druid will be my priority main for raids (Mythic etc) or Hunter like it used too be then I switched to Rogue.
    2nd set my go like: Prot Pally/Priest/Mage/my 2nd hunter/undecided lol

Shall be fun too power play the Garrison Follower game though!