Close
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 111 to 120 of 181

with instant casts reduced and cc nerfed I just hope we get a kind of throwback to TBC

"Ascendance for the Enhancement specialization now changes the Shaman's auto attacks and Stormstrike to deal Wind-based physical damage that bypasses armor."

someone please tell me its still 30y range

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    "Ascendance for the Enhancement specialization now changes the Shaman's auto attacks and Stormstrike to deal Wind-based physical damage that bypasses armor."

someone please tell me its still 30y range
    http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/114049-ascendance

While in the form of an Air Ascendant, auto-attacks and Stormstrike become Wind attacks, bypassing armor, and having a 30 yard range.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    It takes mastery out of the equation. So no more one shotting, but I dont know how dmg will play out.

However, when reading about all the dr changes,defensive changes, cc changes and if they dont mess with tremor too much. I invision Ellay sitting in the shadowsight cubby hole lobbing out meatballs once again.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 04-18-2014 at 09:33 PM

Thanks god

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    It takes mastery out of the equation. So no more one shotting, but I dont know how dmg will play out.
    Static Shock has been removed.
    • Stormstrike and Stormblast now deal 30% more damage when Lightning Shield is active.

will see how it works out, we lose the lightning shield damage but the loss of mastery should be compensated to some degree, not sure if multistrike will affect it but its not like it would kill us if sb wont be able to 100% oneshot something, with the amount of cc reduced we're actually able to do something aside form dying right away at the beginning if we don't trinket+ascendance within 5 seconds of the game to have a chance.
    We can start doing some serious dps train with freedom totems and no longer requiring to have our searing totem down to have that 100% extra damage on lava lash and with the storm elemental totems doing damage while healing us.
    It will force them to deal with elementals first and eventually we have 5 stacks of maelstorm which also means 100% more damage on the next cast and eb gonna have 40% extra damage with unleashed flame and then we can fire a pretty hard hitting instant eb, then you pray for getting the agi or crit buff and use ascendance afterwards to finish the target. Probably no longer using trinket on ascendance macro since disarm and several other minor ccs screwing the plan are removed we should be fine with dropping grounding and a tremor right before we do it and have trinket saved up for second stormblast.

I think they will modify windwalk and tremor. After nerfing fear to 6 sec and requiring priests to talent physic scream along with combining the drs and allowing frost shock as a filler. It would be crazy if they didnt change or remove those totems.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 04-22-2014 at 10:05 AM

I am glad reforging is being taken out of the game. It was very time consuming.

Nether Tempest can now only be on 1 target at a time (down from unlimited), but its secondary damage now hits all targets in range (up from only 1), and deals 100% of the primary damage (up from 50%).

If the Nether Tempest changes go live (all my Mages are Arcane now), I'll be so powerful its insane.
    Last edited by Sam DeathWalker : 04-22-2014 at 10:21 AM

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    I think they will modify windwalk and tremor. After nerfing fear to 6 sec and requiring priests to talent physic scream along with combining the drs and allowing frost shock as a filler. It would be crazy if they didnt change or remove those totems.
    "we remove/nerf some cc abilities" and then "we remove/nerf counter cc abilities" doesnt make much sense to me but as tremor is already too strong according to non boxing players it might gets an increased cooldown to something like 90 sec which wouldnt be that devastating, I have to say I'm rather worried about the healer who has to keep me alive since he has to fake like a god, might gonna play with pally again saved by light looks decent
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 04-22-2014 at 11:44 AM

Latest episode of WoW Source:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USRLzaxHhGI

Talks about PvP and class changes.