Close
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 181

Blog Entries

Boost to 90?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/115...aled-11_8_2013

"Warlords of Draenor also empowers players to instantly boost one character to level 90, making it so anyone can join the battle for Draenor alongside their friends."

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Boost to 90?
    i just heard Rob give details on the boost to 90.. if you buy the expansion..you can boost ONE character to 90.It can be a brand new toon or any other existing toon. This will help us MBs.. you can leave a team at lower levels and when the expansion comes out you can boost a new team to 90. I probably wont be playing WoW until the expansion comes out.. so this will be nice.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Default Warlords of Draenor - Next xpac

I don't know how to feel about this xpac yet. Maybe as more info is released I'll get more excited.
    Last edited by Pocahuntess : 11-08-2013 at 05:42 PM

New world pvp zone? will follow work? or is it the begging of the end for /follow in the open world? It SOUNDS like maybe some multiboxing PvP dream zone!! what ya'll think?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    New world pvp zone? will follow work? or is it the begging of the end for /follow in the open world? It SOUNDS like maybe some multiboxing PvP dream zone!! what ya'll think?
    It does sound sexy. All the quality of life changes they just covered in the first panel are long awaited and I cannot wait. WoD cannot come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    It does sound sexy. All the quality of life changes they just covered in the first panel are long awaited and I cannot wait. WoD cannot come soon enough.
    I just hope they dont mess with /follow in that zone.. but even if they do.. like you, I can not wait! I love everything i have heard so far..Garrisons are an awesome idea.. active housing! level up buildings.. collect slaves...err followers..etc.. sounds super fun!

Heh, I'll have to start counting how many times Blizzard has to drastically change their game in order to fix it.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I have to admit that the trailer didn't excite me much. First time no new class/race and it just feels... weird. That said I'm still going to buy it and box it, of course.