Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 27

Default 5 Boxing Warlock vs Nalak Patch 5.4

This is a video of me killing Nalak in patch 5.4 while being phased over to the Magtheridon Server so that I can be alone with the boss. (I'm on Illidan so its almost impossible to kill a world boss alone)

Enjoy!

From My Video Description:

I take down Nalak with my 5 destruction warlocks. I have ~540 item level on all 5 along with 5 legendary cloaks.

I used glyph of eternal resolve, siphon life and demon training. My talents were Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Soul Link, Unbound Will, Supremacy, and KJC.

My buffs were warlock self buffs, Blessing of the Animus (15% damage), Overgrown Lilypad (Symbiosis: Rejuvenation) and Crystal of Insanity (+500 stats)

Fight lasted 9 minutes and 53 seconds.

The hardest part was to get a kill of this boss without anyone helping. I'm on Illidan...So after killing him a few times with 2-10 people "helping," once they saw that I could sustain it. Finally, I asked another multiboxer to phase me over to a lower population realm. Thanks Pozy.

Nalak isn't a difficult boss, but with only 5 targets/party members you get hit with all the mechanics 100% of the time. My warlocks were each at 21-23 K Healing/Absorbs per second

I could only get around 50% of my characters DPS output due to using voidwalkers and spending most of my attention on embers and healing along with pet management and positioning. Nalak is able to kill a voidwalker in 2-3 hits if the rejuvenation and shadow bulwark were not up. Nalaks model is so large(long) that it was difficult to keep the voidwalkers close enough to be healed. I found that using interact with target and the forward key was the best way to keep my warlocks close enough to heal the voidwalkers and each other. The arc nova wasn't that big of a deal provided I was around 55% hp, so it wouldn't kill me.

That is pretty awesome and inspiring.

And no I won't make any fun comments about a clown that 30-boxes galeon.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

THIS is the most powerful Wow player ever!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    That is pretty awesome and inspiring.

And no I won't make any fun comments about a clown that 30-boxes galeon.

haha I get this reference.

Very nice.

Nicely done.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

very nice every time i see warlocks makes me cry a little inside after i quit playing mine.

Well played

Blog Entries

Thank you for including all of the talents items and buffs you had. Great work!