Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27

Congrats, you did good! hope to see some more video's. =)

Oooh-la-la

Just x5 against a World Boss!!!!! Holy Warlocks! Wow, I'm super blown away.

5 characters ONLY!!! Freaking unbelievable against a W-O-R-L-D Badass B-O-S-S.

Watched the vid, do not know how you play with all the mod clutter stuff on the screen, but thats your style, you killing Nalak with just 5 toons is totally Truely Amazing though.

have you got the Nalak mount yet ? I farm that bastard boss and other world ones for mounts and still after all this time, No joy

Congratulations on your remarkable Kill, that's total skill right there!!

Awesome job for sure, enjoyed it as much as aelli vs vashj in tbc

That is insane. If I didn't see it on Youtube, I wouldn't have believed it. Those locks are cool under pressure.

I guess I won't post me killing some elite guy that had like 25 mil hitpoints while I had to reincarnate a few times.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

i got my locks out from the dead as well killing all the rares atm solo on the new island so much easyer then a melee group.

Default ///////////

The isle is so anti-melee its terrible. I go there with my ele sham/lock team and blow shit up. My monks/rets/enh? Yeah at least one dies on every rare, so stupid. Don't even get me started on Cinder.

yeah lol my poor rogue tags with my hunter/shammy/mage and DK tank and rogue I just leave in caster range doing nothing, and other times i kick it out and bring in the spriest instead.
    great fun isle though!