Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: jamba ctm

Default jamba ctm

I have it set off in game. Now i use isboxer to iwt but for some reason not sure its jamba or isboxer but it keeps re selecting ctm on my main.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

I don't believe Jamba can control Click To Move, so it's probably in ISBoxer. You can always check by disabling Jamba and seeing if it still happens.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    I don't believe Jamba can control Click To Move, so it's probably in ISBoxer. You can always check by disabling Jamba and seeing if it still happens.
    Jamba can control click-to-move. I use it, and it's in my experience working flawlessly. It's always off on my "main" char, and always on, on my slaves. Jamba will automatically re-apply those settings when I switch master.

Quote Originally Posted by Saqor View Post
    Jamba can control click-to-move. I use it, and it's in my experience working flawlessly. It's always off on my "main" char, and always on, on my slaves. Jamba will automatically re-apply those settings when I switch master.
    Yeah! Someone uses it. Good to know. :-)

If you have the option enabled, it will leave any slave toons with CTM on at the end of your play session as Jamba only changes the CTM options when the master changes.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.