Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default random targetting

It seems like my alts will target whatever they want and not what the main targets. Does anyone have a macro that fixes this while still using [noharm][dead] macro.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Blog Entries

/assist party1

Works as long as you have jamba pass lead when you switch master

still messes up i know there used to be a macro that everyone had that said target focus then the macro.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Blog Entries

Are you using isboxer?

yes. i disabled the standard bars since i use bartender and made new keymaps for 1-= and alt1-alt=. This is what i use for all of them but im sure its wrong on my macro end. /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /castsequence reset=4.

Ok all fixed forgot to put character set into the setup der.