Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Isle Epics

Ive just been soloing. Be sure to grab the chest inside the castle, it has one of the epic upgraders in it for a 530ish epic of your choice.

I found the cats to be the easiest for reward/effort. They do dink damage, their special stun pounce is negated by simply closing the distance and they have about a 20% drop rate of a food quest item worth 100 tokens.

Nice, I like the frogs, bulls, birds and snakes. The turtles AOE hurts my team as does the crab. I have banged out all the quests up to the kill 20 rares and am beyond that now. I need to the Siege of Ogrimmar part next which I think sets me up for the Legendary Cloak. I am also grinding rep and need to come up with a better way of getting to honored with the Emperor. I don't mind grinding but when you only get 5-10 rep per kill ... it feels almost like TBC or basic WOW... grind grind grind.

dont forget to chest farm for the tokens too. I use this for tom tom http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...en-Chest-Guide
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

I thought they nerfed the chests and finding burdens/lots of coin? I did them first day so I lucked out I guess.

and here we go, without a clue of where this island is located or what to do there just accepted a quest as soon as I dinged lvl 90 and was thrown at the beach of the timeless isle.
    Three gnome warlocks, covered in sand with an imp as guardian-demon joking about them while they try to spit out the sand. I've had two buddies of mine with me which tried
    to get me a first start of what to do and where I can find all the epics on the island, ok ... tbh... it ended in chaos. Three warlocks trying to get the starter questline complete
    while being rushed by my buddies with rare-spawn names and locations where I have to get - NOW! - else the rare is dead.

It ended in a pure rush over the island with some basic quests, lots of dead rare-spawns and treasure-chests.
    This took three hours. After that I begged for a break. I was still standing there in quest-green / blue items, my bags full of epic tokens trying to sort all the head, chest, wrist
    tokens.

With each chest I received 3 epics, with each rare-mob I've had a triple chance for an epic and sometimes even the trash mobs dropped an epic token.
    Needless to say: I had tons of tokens - each can be traded / sent via post because they are bound to the battle.net account and all of my wow accounts
    are in the same b.net account. My mainchar was kicked nearly instant from quest-greens to epic. The second trinket is missing. Stuff he already had went
    to the next warlock and so on. In the end I started to disenchant several items because each one already had a chest-piece or a wrist.

I've collected 22.000 coins on the first evening and bought every toon a caster-staff.

tbh... I love this island

Yup, the island is the place to go to get caught up with everyone else for current content.

Yep and now you can start doing Raidfinder probably. But today when servers get back up I will be heading into some AV or IOC for some PVP, I am trying to get more Arena viable for conquest gearz.

Don't forget that you can still do Thunder Isle dailies for a quick 600 honor points. Less than 15 minutes on my rogues even in mostly greens.

Quote Originally Posted by fleaplus View Post
    Don't forget that you can still do Thunder Isle dailies for a quick 600 honor points. Less than 15 minutes on my rogues even in mostly greens.
    Speaking of honor, the rares in Krasarang Wilds (Lions Landing) give honor to the whole party/raid now everyone can loot honor points off the bodies. They respawn every hour = ~800 honor/hour on all toons. Since whole raid gets the honor shouldn't be 'competition' for them, I have not ran into anyone else there on my server yet though

Yeah I daily log in head to isle of thunder, knock out PVP dailies... make 50-100 gold each and then get my 500+ honor and occasionally get to smack around an alliance rogue or mage doing it as well, mostly because it seems they like messing with me on the Timeless Isle. May have to head to Krasarang Wilds to check those out if they are up.