Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Jamba not working inside party.

Hi, my name is Herman, I run 5 ele shammys. They are lvl 60 atm. I have never had a working jamba and only just discovered it works perfectly as long as my master is not in the party.
    I am only using bartender and tried disabling it. Still the same problem. All my toons are in the same communications channel with the same password.

I have no idea why jamba is behaving this way. I love the addon as long as it works. :O

Thanks for any help I might get!

Mod edit - Jamba is behaving this way because you are on a private server. Discussion of private servers of any kind is not allowed here, including discussion of how to crack/hack/change reputable mods or programs in order to make them work on private servers.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 08-23-2013 at 05:03 AM

Are you running the most current version of the addon?
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Yes I am. There seems to be a problem in party chat. When I leave party I think jamba switches to whispering. When you are in the same party, it tries to communicate through party. Thought it might be a common problem or a problem that has at least been seen before.

I don't think the mods will like you circumventing their thread locks, not sure MiRai wants you talking about this.

I did exactly as he requested, if people cannot help me with my problem here and instead make a new problem I'd gladly move on.

Well if you dont mind starting over I think easiest way is to delete the Jamba settings file and start over from scratch.

The default channel that Jamba uses to communicate with the team should be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Well if you dont mind starting over I think easiest way is to delete the Jamba settings file and start over from scratch.

The default channel that Jamba uses to communicate with the team should be just fine.
    I just started 5 new rogues to check out if that might've been the problem. Same weird stuff going on. Think I will never find out .

Please don't do this, the OP plays on a private server and is using an old version of Jamba. Also this "fix" disables the team online functionality.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Please don't do this, the OP plays on a private server and is using an old version of Jamba. Also this "fix" disables the team online functionality.
    Agreed. If you can't play by the rules, this is the wrong site for you. Deleting "fix" and locked.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _