Close
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 69

Quote Originally Posted by TheOlz View Post
    Your UI and setup is so clean, it makes me want to re-do mine, but I'm just too lazy.
    Haha

Random question, but what do the characters beside your unit frames say?
    They say MiRai

Also, is there anywhere a guide/tutorial on that healing setup? It seems like it's a great way to go and I think I'd like to mimic it on some of my teams.
    It's an adaptation from a guide that was put together by Alge on advanced healing for use with the Pro System and can be kinda complicated if you're not familiar with all of that.

Oh, and episode 9 is up...
    http://youtu.be/LmuGjerTFSI

Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    is there anywhere a list of the WoW addons you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    MiRai's addons (compiled from his screenshot)
    Align - throws up grid on your screen to move ui elements "just right"
    Auctionator - duh
    autorole - AutoRole sets your role based on your current specialization automatically
    Badboy - Spam blocker and reporter
    cError - Blocks all red error spam messages from the middle of your screen, such as "You are too far away!".
    chatsounds - guild and party messages make a sound.
    clique - click-casting and hover-casting on your unit frames and in the 3D game world.
    crosshairs - Adds an animated crosshair to your target's nameplate for better visibility.
    dominos - replaces buttons and parts of UI
    drash questcompletesound - play a sound and display quest's name when you finish a quest.
    ferous media - UI art like button fascade
    friend color - colors your friend list based on raid colors
    higher hotkey - raises the hotkey text above cooldowns, flashing borders and other stuff like OmniCC
    leatrix plus - expert ui suite
    mapster - map enhancement
    masque - Art, UI reskin
    move anything - enables you to move, scale, hide and adjust transparency of just about any screen element
    oglow - oGlow will light up your items, by adding a quality border to them
    omnicc - cooldown indicator action & inventory
    opie - radial action-binding addon
    parrot - combatlog,offers a Trigger-system to display Text and play sounds on certain predefined events
    prat - chat logs
    pvpsound - plays Unreal Tournament 3 sound effects on killing blows and specific Battleground events
    qusemap - lua hackable square map
    safequeue - Battlegrounds que helper
    saysapped - instantly say "Sapped" to alert those around you whenever a rogue saps you.
    scrap - Scrap sells all your junk when you visit a merchant.
    sharedmedia - art library for addons fonts etc..
    skada - damage meter
    smarttargeting - automatically swaps your key bindings for "target nearest enemy" and "target nearest enemy player"
    addonmanager - helps you keep track of your addons and provides easy ways to access them
    tidyplates renaitre - enhances World of Warcraft's floating health bars - commonly known as 'nameplates'
    tiptac - tooltip enchancement
    tullarange - action buttons change color when out of range, power, resource etc...
    xloot - Replaces the Loot Frame, adding more information and behavior/appearance options
    xlootgroup - Group frames display current roll choices, the rolled numbers, and the winner.
    yclassclors - colorize player names by their class in friend list, who list, guild list, etc..
    zonedefense - world pvp alarm convenience
    _corpse - tells you the faction, online status, and other information about corpses you see.
    _cursor - customizable cursor trails to your UI
    auraframes - displays buff debuffs custom able ordering, coloring and animation
    aurora - restyles the default Blizzard interface to a clean, minimalistic theme
    badboy cccleaner - Removes chat lines that contain certain words, add your own filters
    badboy guilded - Remove guild adverts from whispers/General/Trade/LFG
    bagnon facade - reskin your Bagnon windows with any ButtonFacade skin.
    bagnon scrap - Makes all your Scrap to glow in your Bagnon panels
    bgspy - enemy team talent specialization reader and reporter
    guildicons - ?
    inflight - flight timer mod
    kgpanels - Create panels for customizing your UI[
    merchantfilterbuttons - Replaces the "two click" merchant filter drop down menu with "one click" buttons
    norealm - removes the realm from cross-realm player names in the chat.
    ouf - unit frames foundation
    ouf_experiance - element plug-in made for the UnitFrame framework oUF
    ouf fail - changes the orientation of the power bar to the top of the frame. (small arrow)
    ouf_reputation - element plug-in made for the UnitFrame framework oUF
    guildbanksearch - adds a filter to your guild bank window to easily find things in cluttered tabs
    postal - enhanced mailbox support
    skadacc - track Crowd Control spells cast by and on your group
    sldatatext - some kind of data text
    spell alert - audible warning for enemy spell casting.
    Last edited by JackBurton : 07-06-2014 at 08:34 PM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Don't tell anyone, but Jamba is not in your list.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    he doesnt like jamba, i did add ten more items that i noticed were not in the list.
    Last edited by JackBurton : 07-04-2014 at 06:58 PM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    interupt alert - call out successful interrupt
    InterruptAlert is a custom add-on that was created for me by someone else which alerts me if my target is casting a spell. It's definitely not one of those add-ons that announces to everyone that they interrupted something -- I really dislike those spammy add-ons.

I haven't used JAMBA since sometime during WotLK. Props to Jafula for creating it and maintaining it, but I just feel that 1) it doesn't do anything for me that I can't really already do myself, and 2) it doesn't fit into my UI anywhere.

Mirai,

can you post a picture of your mic setup and what kind of mic you use? I'm using a blue yeti, that I absolutely adore btw, but I haven't really found a position for it that I feel comfortable with yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    Mirai,

can you post a picture of your mic setup and what kind of mic you use? I'm using a blue yeti, that I absolutely adore btw, but I haven't really found a position for it that I feel comfortable with yet.
    I don't have any still photos of my mic setup, but it's not a stationary setup -- It's a Shure SM7B attached to a cheapo stand that I move around when it's time to record. As I stated in episode 6.5 (and as can be seen in episodes prior to that) the mic used to be attached to a Heil overhead boom stand, but after upgrading my desk it was no longer possible to use it and now it sits in my closet.

The rest of my hardware can be found on my neglected blog site.

he doesnt like jamba, i did add ten more items that i noticed were not in the list.
    I didn't even realize it was a real list, I mean I just thought as a joke you printed out a list of every addon on curse or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I haven't used JAMBA since sometime during WotLK. Props to Jafula for creating it and maintaining it, but I just feel that 1) it doesn't do anything for me that I can't really already do myself, and 2) it doesn't fit into my UI anywhere.
    Lies. He doesn't use it because he doesn't play. Now, if it helped him tweak his UI or make videos, he'd be all over it, heh.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Last edited by JackBurton : 07-06-2014 at 08:18 PM