Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Kill'Jaeden Horde

If anyone plays BGs on ally then you know you lose all the time! I decided to move my lvl 90 rogue Season 13 gear to horde. What is the guild name for horde? Thanks.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Im on the horde kj. Zero Decency. Just tell em you are candles friend they will inv. Good group of guys.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

I am the only boxer left there now. Except Matt n Derek on alliance. Derek leveled my wife at dooker the other day with his shams.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Im on horde side KJ.

edit: I left alliance because no one was ever on and horde does a lot more world boss raids. So annoying that if you missed Oon on tuesday you were pretty much screwed.
    Last edited by Multibocks : 08-03-2013 at 12:02 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Im on horde side KJ.

edit: I left alliance because no one was ever on and horde does a lot more world boss raids. So annoying that if you missed Oon on tuesday you were pretty much screwed.
    This makes me so sad. If they didn't remove follow I was coming back to alliance. I still don't know where Mercurio has gone.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    This makes me so sad. If they didn't remove follow I was coming back to alliance. I still don't know where Mercurio has gone.
    Pretty sure he's playing RIFT.

Sadly never hear from him anymore.

Not the only one left horde side :-) Every boxer still welcome to <Beast>
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Blog Entries

I am still on horde KJ too
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com

You'll see the Sweet/Kicksome team on the timeless isle, I'm also on KJ - ALLIANCE!!!. 20 boxing, 10 shamans and 10 locks. I was on the timeless isle for a few hours last night, it was a total blast. I love that place as alliance, it's like walking into ogrimar. Non stop horde to kill. So much fun, and lots of great battles. That's all I do pretty much - is hang on timeless isles. I have 10 on another server that's more even horde/alliance ratio so I can phase to that one to do celestials.

But KJ has some really good horde players, so it's much more fun to have bigger battles so it's not like 20 vs 4.

I'm in Legion of Boom and unGankable - KJ Alliance side of course.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews