Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Macro addon for switching specs and toons

hey guys, i've searched all over and can't find an answer so apologies if this has been asked before. kinda getting back into multiboxing and having a problem with the absence of macaroon.

i'm using keyclone with the FTL setup, and can't find an addon that will let you switch your whole macro set whenever you change specs, like from healing to dps, or if you want to sub in another toon. i've been using macro toolkit, it has profiles but i'm not sure if it'll even do that. if so i can't figure it out. so any help would be appreciated.

thanks

I don't know of any add-ons off the top of my head that can do what you want, but Macaroon changed to Ion and is still around.

I know Bindpad has different profiles per toon for different specs, but I don't know if there's a quick macro for swapping the profiles. I know that you can swap the whole macro set, but you'd have to dig a bit to see if it has to be done manually or if there's a slash command to do it somewhere.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

thanks for the replies. i tried ion but that doesn't do the job. bindpad might be what i'm looking for i'll give it a try. thanks again.

I use Bartender4 and it chance when you chance specs.
    Eonar - EU