Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Aion 4.0

Blog Entries

Default Aion 4.0

Aion 4.0 is probably the greatest thing since sliced slices. Reduced leveling curve, new classes, afro hairstyles. If anyone hasn't check it out I suggest you give it a whirl.
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com

Is it live now? Are you boxing? Whats the party size?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Is it live now?
    Yes.

Are you boxing?
    At the moment, neither Crum nor myself are multiboxing Aion. I'd like to possibly give it a shot later down the line sometime when I've got more free time.

Whats the party size?
    I believe the max size is 6.

I boxed it 4x when US servers went live, it was fun, but SO grindy. I guess they have removed a lot of that. I had lvl 26 clerics and lvl 24 rangers, but I can't access those accounts... so maybe I have to start fresh.

I boxed it 4x when US servers went live, it was fun, but SO grindy. I guess they have removed a lot of that.
    It was grindy, but I stopped playing because the game felt clunky. It seems to be very difficult for games to match the "smoothness" of World of Warcraft (which is obviously what I'm accustomed to).

I had lvl 26 clerics and lvl 24 rangers, but I can't access those accounts... so maybe I have to start fresh.
    You could have been caught in the banwave of legitimate players being labeled as bots back in the day, but they did also just switch over to using a system similar to BattleNet; except that you have to have a separate e-mail for each account you play (rather than being able to store multiple accounts under a single e-mail).

Ahh I see.

Whats a good PvP and PvE composition do you think? I may start playing 6 if thats the party size.