Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 28

Quote Originally Posted by Grondir View Post
    Archons for me too. Trying to get into null, but as I don't really PvP (doesn't really interest me and not really tried it...) most corps seem to reject me on principle
    PvP in null? The only pvp I've seen since I started playing is the occasional roam/ganker/cloaky camper. The only time that a fight ever happens is when one side can greatly outman or outgun the other side, unless you join a large alliance.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    PvP in null? The only pvp I've seen since I started playing is the occasional roam/ganker/cloaky camper. The only time that a fight ever happens is when one side can greatly outman or outgun the other side, unless you join a large alliance.
    True. But it seems harder to get in a null corp than it does to get a mortgage lol! I want to shoot shit and make isk, why do I need to fill out a 10 page application form and then have vent interviews. IT'S A GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Meeo View Post
    I have not ratted in a few weeks or so, but i used 4 carriers and run 2 sites at once, usually sanctums that take about 15 minutes each site. i usually warp in about 50 or 60, that way i can range the frigs when they rush out to the carrier, so i do not have to switch out my sentries.
    hello, with your carrier, you use olny sentries or fighters ? Today, i have my first carrier and i send 1 tengu with 5 fighters assist around. Well, they kill fastely 1 fighter event in the hidden den. In my area, carrier and Scarrier are forbiden in the belt so i stay in the POS. It s possible or i need to check and heal fighters often ? Maybe it s was fregate so figters are better with heavy BS ?

I use only sentries, usually switch between gardes/wardens depending on the engagement range. i very rarely use fighters unless i have a bad warp-in and i am to close to the towers. If your warping in at range, your sentries should have no issues deal with frigates as they rush towards you. This is also with the assumption your carrier is fully pve/ratting fit (which is technically fail-fit) in regards to those who think highly of themselves - but it gets the job done faster for more iskies.

Fighters are no so bad if your using a Tech3, especially if your not allowed to use a carrier in the anom in your area (which is odd, but understandable, a dead ratting carrier on a KB is pretty bad to see).
    Last edited by Meeo : 06-24-2013 at 04:29 PM
    Meeo/Nibilus

Ok, thank s. You check the level of eache fighter and you send back to the carrier when the shield is off

You guys still reading this one??

I'm using 7 sentry ishtars in null anoms and occassionally I add an 8th Thanatos into the mix (overkill).

I fit them as close to a pvp fit as I can because the anoms get eaten up that fast that I don't need an active pve tank.

I have actually been wondering about smart bombing battleships. Would a local repper on each ship be enough to have them all running together but mitigate damage done to each other? Would the bombs all need to be of the same type like in a bomber fleet?

you could fit 5 ishtars and just warp toi 5 different anoms, and drop heavies and then only watch your HP, and rep when needed. 5 at once, lots of ISK.. ratting doesnt make enough money to support 9 accounts unless you do it for like 3 hours a day, and have a really good system to support it. It's mind-bogglingly boring.

But, sentry / heavy drones are the way to go. Find angel space and kill with bouncers at range, or gardes anywhere else and kill at 40.

PS: If you rat in an idiot-fit carrier and I wormhole into your system, you are going to die.

http://disavowed.eve-kill.net/?a=kil...ll_id=21377123

I Can blitz a haven or forsaken hub in short order, so it's probably similar in isk to putting one ship in each anom. Although I'm gonna try it tomorrow and see.

The carrier is out a lot less often than the others ;-)

Oh and I have skilled 7 toons to proteus. Not sure how to utilise that yet. Fun for gate camps maybe.
    Last edited by gibsonus : 01-14-2014 at 10:51 PM

Maybe WH space is for you. Who needs crappy isk in NS.

You could be right although multiboxing is awkward enough without all the dscanning etc... that I hear is required in a hole??

I'm getting 10mill per character per tick x 8 in null. Judging by some of the freighter kills with sleeper loot I saw recently though I guess you make a lot more in W space.
    Last edited by gibsonus : 02-26-2014 at 10:33 AM