Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Lazy macro question

Ive been looking everywhere reading everything and i guess i just dont get it. Ive tried the whole

Code:
    /targetenemy [noharm]
    /cast [noform] !Shadowform
    /castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,1,2,Shadow Word: Death
    /castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,1,Halo
    /castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,Shadowfiend
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/19 Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
    /castsequence Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague
    This actually locks up at points and i dont have the slightest idea how to break it into swap action bar macros. Everytime i try it doesnt work at all. Now ive gone to the below macro but it seems like devouring plague seems to not cast cept once every three or four casts after it procs.

Code:
    /targetenemy [noharm]
    /castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,1,Halo
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/19 Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
    Any help would be great just want to get this set so i can increase my dps on my priest and then test it out on other toons.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Last edited by Khatovar : 06-21-2013 at 01:13 AM Reason: code tags, formatting
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Blog Entries

Are you using isboxer? If you are I would suggest moving your dps to a multistep macro.

Blog Entries

Hi suiciedesspyder have to say i love using the lazy macros myself where i can..i havn't had a go yet at the priest ( will be doing in the future)..so i cannot try this out yet..but have you tried changing the 0.5 back down to 0.3 ...i know its hardly a difference but during all my experiments the higher numbers seemed to mess with the macros a bit..and have you just tried putting devouring plague as a cast macro at the bottom.

Code:
    /targetenemy [noharm]
    /castsequence  reset=0.3 0,1,2,Shadow Word: Death
    /castsequence  reset=0.3 0,1,Halo
    /castsequence  reset=0.3 0,Shadowfiend
    /castsequence Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast
    /cast Devouring Plague
    or tried replacing one of the other spells like halo and swap them round..

Code:
    /targetenemy [noharm]
    /castsequence [combat] reset=0.5 0,1,devouring plague
    /castsequence Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast
    /cast halo

like i say just a thought as i do not play a priest yet but thats some of things i would try and a you could always setup a second macro with say just the mindblast castsequence on another standalone macro..

At the minute i am starting to have a go through most of the classes..slowly..and as i level putting all the macros i use up to level 90...

most times you never find any macros at say level 20 or 30 that you might want..or a bit lazy to put together so thats kind of my goal..

Started a mage is now level 50...

My blog is here

http://macromanx.blogspot.co.uk/

And i am also streaming everynow and then here.. http://www.twitch.tv/macromanx/old

maybe i'll try a priest next :P

recorded a bit earlier

http://www.twitch.tv/macromanx/b/419591763
    Last edited by Khatovar : 06-21-2013 at 01:16 AM Reason: formatting code tags

This one works pretty well..
    Code:
    /targetenemy [noharm]
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,1,2,Shadow Word: Death
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,1,Halo
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Shadowfiend
    Only thing is it seems like dps is lacking big time. Im on the ptr server trying it out in pvp gear and getting around 70-80k dps thinking it should be higher. I can stream on twitch tomorrow night if someone wants to give me a hint or two ive what im doing wrong.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 06-21-2013 at 01:16 AM Reason: code tags
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

My prist is 85 and use this one:

Code:
    /castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,Shadowfiend
    /castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,Halo
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Shadow Word: Death
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
    /use [combat] 13
    /use [combat] 14
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    Last edited by Khatovar : 06-21-2013 at 01:17 AM Reason: code tags
    Eonar - EU

Please wrap your macros in code tags so they are easy to read. Either use [ code][ /code] without the spaces or at least use the Quote button. Just pasting them in makes them harder to read and inserts formatting that makes the text the same color as the background on the darker site themes so they can't be read at all.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Code:
    /castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,Shadowfiend
    /castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,Halo
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Shadow Word: Death
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
    /use [combat] 13
    /use [combat] 14
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    This topped me at 125k and maintained in pvp gear around 93k dps this works great thanks.

Blog Entries

gratz suicidesspyder ..at one time these prioity macros used to work from the bottom up,then during one of the patchs that got changed and they went back to working from the top down.so looks like you using shadowfiend,halo then shadow word:death..instead of the other way round..seems to have helped your dps..interesting..gives me thoughts when putting together my own macros in the future .well done you..
    Ohh thanks for following on twitch..followed you like wise

Yea it was a pain but hey it works now so my dps is alot better. On the ptr my priest gained over 20k dps and my fresh 90 on my normal server gained almost 10k.

Hi Suicidesspyder, I've seen a number of your posts/macros and I definitely want to try these! (I'm still using 5-7 button 'mash' or 'spam' macros). For these Lazymacros what's your recommended add-on for these longer macros?