Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default My shadow priest

Ok everyone probably has something similar or not haha. My question is doesnt the second step take priority if its available or it procs. If so why do i have to manually click mind blast now.

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /castsequence reset=combat Vampiric Touch,Shadow Word: Pain, Mind flay,mind flay,Mind Flay
    /cast mind blast
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

If you can use 2 buttons, I'd go for

1:
    /castsequence reset=target Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Pain

2:
    /cast [nochanneling] Mind Flay
    /cast mind blast

The last macro behaves as you want.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

still does it for some reason. This is by far the most aggravating toon i have yet with procs not working properly. All my other toons when they are off cd or it procs you hit the button again and it will cast that spell and go right back to where it left off.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Both 5.2 and 5.3 continued to address this unwanted "fall-through" behavior, so it's likely that whatever you expect to happen is now broken (or fixed depending on which side of the fence you're looking at it from).

well i say broken lol

Default ///////////

You need to take advantage of cast sequence with equipment slots that do nothing. Reference www.wowlazymacros.com for an explanation.

/castsequence reset=0.3 0, Mind Blast

Using equipment slots that have no clickable allows you to make priorities. I'm not 100% sure this will fix it for you, but it works beautifully on my locks.

ok will try later after kids are asleep lol
    Thanks

Here back with more, this time is our first lazy priest macro for shadow priests. This macro does a very effective rotation, starts out with Shadow Word: Pain every time you target a new mob and goes on with the sequence because mind flay it will renew the DoT. It includes a modifier as a finishing move which is Shadow Word: Death and it also pops all cooldowns available as they come up.
    *Do not spam, have to do pauses when channeling mind flay*
    *Is spammable now*
    Version 1: Without Improved Mind Blast talents.
    /castsequence [mod]Shadow Word: Death;reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,null
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Vampiric Touch,Devouring Plague,Mind Blast,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Blast,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
    /cast Shadowfiend
    /cast Archangel

Version 2: With Improved Mind Blast talents (PVP).
    /castsequence [mod]Shadow Word: Death;reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,null
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Vampiric Touch,Devouring Plague,Mind Blast,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Blast,Mind Flay
    /cast Shadowfiend
    /cast Archangel
    /use 13
    So that is from the wowlazymacros forum. Supposedly works with 5.3 but I havent tried it.

when you say is that just delays. Cause ive been tinkering and it like doesnt want to mind flay lol.

Hmm these haven't been verified in 5.3, so maybe something changed. Are you spamming that macro? It needs to be spammed to work.