Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Showing results 41 to 46 of 46

A quick update. I've changed the core of Jamba to use the Character-Realm name scheme as that seems to be stable now in the 5.4 API. However, the Jamba modules also need tweaking as they know no longer recognize the current player. I'm working on updating those modules. You should be able to use the 5.3.1 version with load out of date addons in the meantime.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Hmmm, seems like sending a whisper type message via the addon channel does not work for cross realm groups. Although sending a normal chat whisper does. Group wide cross realm messages via the addon channel do work. This means that cross realm messages can only be sent to the group, so a bit of rework is required to make sure the correct toon gets the message and the others don't. This also means that all cross-realm toons to be supported by Jamba they must be together a group/raid. I'll also have to do some work to make sure that normal non cross realm groups continue to work...

So quite a bit more effort yet before I can release a 5.4 version of Jamba.

Edit: It seems the internet thinks party/raid cross realm addon messages don't work either (well, no recent posts on the subject). But they are working for me, so a change in 5.4 API behavior perhaps?
    Last edited by Jafula : 10-07-2013 at 05:32 AM
    Jafula.

I'm having a small problem with the current version of Jamba, it is not showing any raid warnings. For instance when follow breaks I don't get any warning. When I fiddle around with the Team > Follow and Advanced > Core: Message Display.

After changing the warning area and the sound, and pushing to the slaves the problem seems to be solved, but I have to do this each time I log in.

Mod edit - this was posted in the thread for 5.2.1.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 10-14-2013 at 03:06 AM

Donation sent today. Your hard work over the years is very much appreciated.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    Donation sent today. Your hard work over the years is very much appreciated.
    You are welcome, and thank you very much! I appreciate it.
    Jafula.

A small 5.4 release of Jamba made its way onto curse today.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...release-thread
    Jafula.