Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 46

Hey,

RL busy ATM. Should get a chance to look at Jamba 5.4 next week (about 5 days away). Please post any 5.4 issues you are noticing.

Thanks!

Jafula.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Only issue I'm having right now is that when I enable jamba I no longer see whispers/party/say/yell/instance/raid. I see bubbles above heads, but nothing in my chat log. I've disabled everything and discovered that it was jamba causing the issue.

thank you for your hard work Jafula, looking forward to the next release.

Loot free for all does not seem to working? And be nice to have blood and timess tokens added to the token panel.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Loot free for all does not seem to working? And be nice to have blood and timess tokens added to the token panel.
    Yes I've noticed this as well in 5.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Saqor View Post
    Is it possible the Alpha value of the quest-tracker is set to zero? That would explain why it remains clickable, even though it looks invisible.
    Not sure what you mean by "alpha value", there's a transparency value, which was set to 0. I tried adjusting that and also changing the background color to white to see if that would get it to show up, but no luck on either one. Not sure if it's actually invisible though, I clicked in the same part of the screen as before and couldn't get anything to happen. On a plus note, I did get the quest log to show up on all the slaves, just not the master. Not sure what's going on.

While we are on the subject of the quest tracker. Is there an option to make it click throughable?

Quote Originally Posted by xixillia View Post
    while we are on the subject of the quest tracker. Is there an option to make it click throughable?
    this!

What about that 5.4 update? Would be awesome to get it soon, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Saqor View Post
    Yes I've noticed this as well in 5.4.
    I think ffa looting is working fine I just had to turn off jamba 'advanced loot' and 'manage auto loot' to have my slaves loot currency items (eg. timeless coins and honor)