Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 46

New problem for me. I have been using Jamaba, IsBoxer and my ui is TukUI. Only other addon I use is Postal. For the 1st 51 levels everything has worked like a champ. Today i log in, invite my team. Two toons accept then leave group. Any idea what might be causing this? Not getting any errors and nothing has changed in my UI.

Thanks in advance!

If TukUI has some sort of auto-accept invite feature, then that's most likely it.

You are amazing! Not sure why it would bug out on two and not all 5 but disabling it worked! Woot.

3 man team
    seem 1 member will always bug out.
    jamba master will not change to that member - will change between the other 2 no problem.
    it seems to work for a while and then all of a sudden it just stops.
    low health warnings will proc way later after they were needed.
    have tested this as much as I can with no other addons - clean WTF - really odd how it just starts messing around after it's been working for 30-45mins.
    i thought it was related to other addons. vuhdo/tukui but removed everything else and it's still happening.

going to try to use different WoW installs for the 3 clients to see if that helps.
    any ideas?

Using latest jamba and isboxer

My Jamba quest watcher is not showing up on any of the toons in my 5-man group. I have the WoW Objectives set to auto track quests and they are all currently tracking several, but no jamba quest watcher anywhere on the screen, it simply is not there, anywhere. Running 5.3.1 version of Jamba.

EDIT: apparently, it's invisible. If I click a certain part of the screen it opens the map showing the quest area or the quest log......weird.

Quote Originally Posted by toomanytoons View Post
    My Jamba quest watcher is not showing up on any of the toons in my 5-man group. I have the WoW Objectives set to auto track quests and they are all currently tracking several, but no jamba quest watcher anywhere on the screen, it simply is not there, anywhere. Running 5.3.1 version of Jamba.

EDIT: apparently, it's invisible. If I click a certain part of the screen it opens the map showing the quest area or the quest log......weird.
    Is it possible the Alpha value of the quest-tracker is set to zero? That would explain why it remains clickable, even though it looks invisible.

Does Jamba need an update for 5.4? Loading had become pretty nasty now and i'm not sure what is doing it. I've updated as many addons as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    3 man team
    seem 1 member will always bug out.
    jamba master will not change to that member - will change between the other 2 no problem.
    it seems to work for a while and then all of a sudden it just stops.
    low health warnings will proc way later after they were needed.
    have tested this as much as I can with no other addons - clean WTF - really odd how it just starts messing around after it's been working for 30-45mins.
    i thought it was related to other addons. vuhdo/tukui but removed everything else and it's still happening.

going to try to use different WoW installs for the 3 clients to see if that helps.
    any ideas?

Using latest jamba and isboxer

appears to only happen now when i am in a team party. if team is separate, master sets properly to the active char.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    appears to only happen now when i am in a team party. if team is separate, master sets properly to the active char.
    seems to be something throttling the updates from the slot 1 to slots 2/3. minutes later it will throw a low health or follow break warning and update the quest log slightly
    Last edited by Jabberie : 09-15-2013 at 04:39 PM

Another question: what happened to "solo" mode? With 5.4 when I run LFR I get spammed massively by jamba.