Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 46

Quote Originally Posted by harvan View Post
    hi im wondering if u plan on fixing the forwarding of whispers from slaves to master?
    I didn't know it was not working. Can you tell me exactly what is not working for you? Real ID chat forwarding? Normal whisper forwarding?
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    I didn't know it was not working. Can you tell me exactly what is not working for you? Real ID chat forwarding? Normal whisper forwarding?
    both arent working been trying to figure out why but idk.

What I have problems with are:

Team display doesn't show up after a /reload command.

The loot method changes to group if you are in a group and logout. Also if just the master/group leader logs out.

Maybe I just don't know how to do it, but I wish there was overall Jamba macros that were global, instead of each team. I have multiple teams and I have to make/build macros for each seperately. Such as Hearth ("/use Hearthstone"), LeaveBG ("/Run LeaveBattlefield()"), Invite ("/Jamba-team invite"), Outfit 1 ("/Outfitter Wear Normal"). If I could just make them once and use them globally, it would help.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronDF View Post
    What I have problems with are:

Team display doesn't show up after a /reload command.

The loot method changes to group if you are in a group and logout. Also if just the master/group leader logs out.

Maybe I just don't know how to do it, but I wish there was overall Jamba macros that were global, instead of each team. I have multiple teams and I have to make/build macros for each seperately. Such as Hearth ("/use Hearthstone"), LeaveBG ("/Run LeaveBattlefield()"), Invite ("/Jamba-team invite"), Outfit 1 ("/Outfitter Wear Normal"). If I could just make them once and use them globally, it would help.
    That does kind of sound like the sort of thing you'd use Jamba Macros for, but since I've never set those up I can't be sure. But you should still be able to create the macros once in WoW's general macros instead of character specific. Then you only have to create them once, unless you play multiple servers. I do this with a lot of my macros, like my mount macro, my invite/buff/follow macro, my Tillers Macro, my setview macro for AOE, my Dungeon Finder button, etc.

For outfits, I just use the Equipment Manager and mouse passing. Things like Hearthstone I usually just drop the Hearthstone itself directly into the Jamba Item Use bar. You can also use Jamba's Item Bar for macros as long as they are in the general tab and in the same order with the same name, like I mention at the bottom of the Tillers post I linked.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Can't get quest watcher to show in UI. Tried typing /jamba-quest-watcher show as per 'help' but no dice. ANything stupid I might be doing wrong ? Tried disabling all addons except Jamba and ISBoxer.

Having problems getting the quest watcher window to display. Was there when I originally loaded it now can't find it/get it to display permanently. It's spuriously disappearing for minutes at a time (Hide QW in combat is not selected). Tried the command in help (/jamba-quest-watcher show) but not helping. Anything stupid I might be doing or not trying ?

(Quest log addon is displaying and working fine, it's the list of quests with progress display while adventuring that isn't showing.)

edit : Often (though not always) what seems to be causing it is when each character picks up quests separately, with other characters not having handed in prerequisite quests. When all characters accept quests at the same time (ie through auto sharing) it seems to be working and displaying. If characters have picked up quests alone then pressing update (even if master) doesn't add them to displayed list. Then if Quest Watcher has no quests in it it disappears including the border etc.

All this is in Worgen starting areas if i makes any difference.
    Last edited by Flight : 06-27-2013 at 01:21 PM Reason: Merged

Last edited by GrimGma : 07-26-2013 at 05:38 PM

for some reason as soon as i click the npc and the quest text comes up its accepting quests automatic on my main but i dont want it to do that because then my toons are stuck with the quest text on and they havent accepted, any idea whats causing this because i dont want it to accept quests on its own

Quote Originally Posted by pinki104 View Post
    for some reason as soon as i click the npc and the quest text comes up its accepting quests automatic on my main but i dont want it to do that because then my toons are stuck with the quest text on and they havent accepted, any idea whats causing this because i dont want it to accept quests on its own
    Are all your characters in each others character list? Have you looked at the options under /jamba-quest? Do all your characters have the same Jamba settings?
    Jafula.

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Can't get quest watcher to show in UI. Tried typing /jamba-quest-watcher show as per 'help' but no dice. ANything stupid I might be doing wrong ? Tried disabling all addons except Jamba and ISBoxer.

Having problems getting the quest watcher window to display. Was there when I originally loaded it now can't find it/get it to display permanently. It's spuriously disappearing for minutes at a time (Hide QW in combat is not selected). Tried the command in help (/jamba-quest-watcher show) but not helping. Anything stupid I might be doing or not trying ?

(Quest log addon is displaying and working fine, it's the list of quests with progress display while adventuring that isn't showing.)

edit : Often (though not always) what seems to be causing it is when each character picks up quests separately, with other characters not having handed in prerequisite quests. When all characters accept quests at the same time (ie through auto sharing) it seems to be working and displaying. If characters have picked up quests alone then pressing update (even if master) doesn't add them to displayed list. Then if Quest Watcher has no quests in it it disappears including the border etc.

All this is in Worgen starting areas if i makes any difference.
    Hey, you also need the Blizzard WoW option of automatically tracking quests turned on for all your characters. The quest watcher works off tracked quests, much like the built in one. If your characters aren't tracking quests, they won't show up on Jambas Quest Watcher.
    Jafula.

yes i have it set so when my main accepts the toons follow but i dont want it accepting quests without me clicking accept, also does it when i walk away from the npc it will accept the quest