Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Easy Question!

Exclamation Easy Question!

Hello!

I am new to multiboxing but have been doing a little bit of homework on the subject. However most key cloners, and mouse cloners do not have the best descriptions or have all of their features described. So this is what landed me here! I'll first describe what i am trying to do so everyone is on the same page.

What i want to do:
    Run multiple instances of a program that can only be opened once. (AKA this is not like wow where multiple games can be launched)
    I then want to mirror my mouse movements, clicks, keystrokes to the other programs running.

What i am using to automate my mouse movements, clicks, and keystrokes:
    JitBit Macro Controller

So my overall goal is do run multiple instances of this program, then i will need a program to mirror my mouse movements and clicks as well as my keystrokes. This said program must also be free.

If you are willing to spend a few minutes of your time to help me out i'd greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks,

Note:
    I was thinking of trying to use https://www.virtualbox.org/, to create multiple instances of the program that can only be opened once.
    Then using a program to tile the virtual boxes and send my mouse movements, clicks, and keystrokes to the other tiles.

1) Leaves me with two questions, will i have to install this program on the virtualbox or will it have access to my files?
    2) The program i downloaded was keyclone, will this track my mouse movements and clicks and also keystrokes? (also i may need a free program as i am poor)
    Last edited by RemainANOM22 : 04-27-2013 at 11:16 AM

Quote Originally Posted by RemainANOM22 View Post
    What i am using to automate my mouse movements, clicks, and keystrokes:
    JitBit Macro Controller
    First of all, if you're using this program to truly automate keyboard actions and mouse movements then you're breaking the EULA/TOS of any game that we would be playing on this site. New multiboxers (and those dirty haters) tend to misinterpret the word "automation" and this is why I'm asking. Mouse and keyboard replication is not against the rules, where as, pre-determined mouse clicks/movment and automated macros are (unless the game you're playing supports it) and if you are really automating such commands you will find no assistance on this site.

So my overall goal is do run multiple instances of this program, then i will need a program to mirror my mouse movements and clicks as well as my keystrokes. This said program must also be free.
    List of programs in the sticky of this forum:
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/3...to-Multiboxing

Note:
    I was thinking of trying to use https://www.virtualbox.org/, to create multiple instances of the program that can only be opened once.
    Then using a program to tile the virtual boxes and send my mouse movements, clicks, and keystrokes to the other tiles.
    I honestly don't know anyone on this site that I can think of who uses such an approach to multibox because trying to run a game on a virtualized OS tends to result in terrible performance and gameplay.

2) The program i downloaded was keyclone, will this track my mouse movements and clicks and also keystrokes? (also i may need a free program as i am poor)
    Yes, depending on the game Keyclone should work given that it has network support (although I don't know how well it does mouse broadcasting/clicks), but you mentioned that you need a free program and Keyclone is not a free program.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    First of all, if you're using this program to truly automate keyboard actions and mouse movements then you're breaking the EULA/TOS of any game that we would be playing on this site.

List of programs in the sticky of this forum:
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/3...to-Multiboxing
    Thank you for taking the time to respond!

I understand EULA/TOS of games, and i am aware that some macro's and other automated keystrokes and mouse movements violate these. However the game i am using it for is not a violation is a piece of software that i develeoped for android.

I've also read thrugh the dual-boxing software options but as i said in my OP, some of the free software is not well documented. So in hopes that someone within the community could lend some information and let me know if they know of a software that can open multiple applications that otherwise cannot be opened multiple times. Also a piece of software that can mirror my key strokes and mouse movements/clicks.

If there is one piece of software that could do both, that would be great.

I will continue my research but any help or advice would be great. Not that this is an android based piece of software and only requires minimal GPU and RAM requirements. The program is bluestacks, i'd like to open multiple instances that work independet of one another aka able to login to multiple accounts ect...

Thanks.

So, you're looking for exactly what this guy was looking for?

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...-multiple-vm-s

He never responded as to whether it worked or not, so I can't be of further assistance.

Keyclone will not work for what you are looking for. It is designed for WoW, has almost no configuration options and has some pretty ineffective mouse broadcasting.

HotKeyNet can probably deal with your broadcasting requirements, but this site isn't designed for what you're trying to do, so there isn't going to be much assistance offered for getting around another program's "features" or "limitations" or creating automated tasks.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    So, you're looking for exactly what this guy was looking for?

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...-multiple-vm-s

He never responded as to whether it worked or not, so I can't be of further assistance.
    I don't know his intentions so i have no idea, but the basic idea is similar. I have developed a android based game and i want to simulate a somewhat natural flow of traffic to a server from the device. So running a few automated processes over a few hours will give me read and write times as well as errors and debugging information ect...

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Keyclone will not work for what you are looking for. It is designed for WoW, has almost no configuration options and has some pretty ineffective mouse broadcasting.

HotKeyNet can probably deal with your broadcasting requirements, but this site isn't designed for what you're trying to do, so there isn't going to be much assistance offered for getting around another program's "features" or "limitations" or creating automated tasks.
    Thanks for your suggestion i will have to check that program out. Also i have seen that as soon as i said automated it sent a bad vibe through the community, again i understand this violates most EULA/TOS for games and programs, i apologize if i sent the wrong message across. I'm not looking for guides or a walk through or some one to trouble shoot and hold my hand, just looking for a program that has already has somewhat of a good foundation for what i need it to do, it beats coding one from scratch.

Thanks for the help thus far guys.