Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    Blog Entries

Default Mithril edition from game stop

You can only buy the digital edition from GS online (the link that turbine gives you when you search for mithril edition). Not available from amazon at all (mines of moria is a different thing). Keep in mind that you apparently need a separate GS account (basically email address) for each mithril you want to buy.

FYI mithril is the suggested first purchase for anyone that wants to expand from a free to play account. It costs 19.99 and includes a number of the expansions, along with a mount and 2000 turbine points.

Blog Entries

I will add that for my second account the unlocks went through but the turbine points did not. After puzzling over the online ticket system for ten minutes, I got an email saying that it would take 5-7 days to sort out. That was NOT acceptable so I called instead. Strangely there is no music or recording while you are on hold, you just have to sit through dead silence for ten minutes, but the rep I talked to was very helpful and got things taken care of immediately.

So glad to be home after vacation so I can play more than one box at a time! (although it turns out level 15 is a pretty good point to pause and catch up professions, so I did get that done while I was in FL, my netbook could JUST ABOUT handle one lotro box with the graphics on low).