Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 25

Default Where is everyone?

ok so i join back start 10 more accounts then realize they took out /follow in bg hows the wpvp and where did everyone go?

I stopped playing about 6 weeks ago as there was never anyone on when I was on. I was doing pve mainly so I can't speak to wpvp but others seemed to be having fun.

I stopped after the follow to bg's.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

I still play, but transferred some to horde where they are more active in pve. Don't regret it a bit.

I still have all my DKs on alliance though

so since i only have lvl 82 shams and lvl1 druids what would u suggest 4 lvl 83 shams 1 lvl 13 sham, 10 lvl 1 druids my issue is the 5 accounts cant join a group yet so i havent started lvling them. also only 10 have raf. im looking for massive wpvp

Shaman are still pretty good. DKs are by far the easiest to control. At this point I might try Elemental Shaman due to some buffs, but Enhance is probably better.

i ment as for going horde or staying ally seams like everyone is horde now hows the wpvp on that side?

so i set up all my accounts get all my chars names set up and they ban 5 accounts. these accounts were in the queued status now theres no history i waited 2 days for them to complete it just so i could play. wtf

so a quick update blix banned 5 accounts and returned the money so i, did 50 on a battlenet balance to reget them. then i just wanted to pay so i bought 5 more from walmart and started 5 new accounts so in the end i should have 20 llol. that progressed fast.
    Last edited by Svpernova09 : 04-24-2013 at 09:10 AM

that was weird...

I quit a bit before the /follow trajedy, but only because I was on vacation and there was no sense in renewing while I couldn't play... But after 5.2 (which I was quite excited about initially) revealed the follow change, I decided not to renew. I'd love to come back, but I really only was having fun on AV weekends, and without follow in BGs, there is no point for me.

Maybe someday.... but I doubt it. It was a good run.

Anyone still kicking around? I was going to resub after trying a bunch of games but things seem to be be pretty deserted after the /follow thing.