Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 25

Corey, a number of boxers have moved over to Rift on Faeblight. It is very much like WoW but is completely new content that we're having fun with. Trion seems to be much more customer focused than Blizzard and the game is F2P now.

Alright; I have created 5 toons. I put them on the pvp shard so I will try to move them tonight.

Yeah, not sure you'd want to level on the only US PvP shard. Since transfers are free, that sounds like all pain, no gain.

Ok;first group to 15 (taking my time). I will xfer over tonight. I am liking the Instant adventures and rifts so far ... kinda fun way to level. I will be attempting my first instance tonight so here goes nothing ..

When I choose transfer Faeblight isn't an option

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbeak View Post
    Anyone still kicking around? I was going to resub after trying a bunch of games but things seem to be be pretty deserted after the /follow thing.
    Im still 25 boxing as there is very good world pvp almost all the time. Also Derek is 10 boxing ele shamans and dks. Another 5 boxer just started with Ruin Gaming as well. There is always world pvp going on.
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbeak View Post
    When I choose transfer Faeblight isn't an option
    That stinks I think they just implemented something last weekend that split the North American servers into two sections. That means you'd have to start over on the same section of servers (or just on Faeblight directly). Not great, but hopefully not too much of a time loss if your guys are under level 20.

I remade my toons ... lead is Nortihardt (yeah random)

I am back to playing my 5 x 50+ monks again. There was a 5 x rogue player on the other day but it is crickets. Even when I hop over to Magtheridon for "The Zerg" on horde side it is crickets there as well. The BG boxing scene seems to be heating up again especially if you have any of the 2-3 person mounts or druid with travel form + glyph.

Alliance is bleeding players to horde on all servers. I wish I had stayed horde...