Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default So conflicted...

So I've been having a real terrible time getting alliance to get off their ass and kill any world boss (nalak, sha, galleon or oondasta) and it's making me want to switch to horde. I see horde doing raids ALL the time. Sha isn't up very often on our server because horde kills him constantly. I would just make the switch, but what is deterring me is that I will have jack-all to kill in world pvp. Cost is deterring me a little bit (20 accounts x 25 bucks = $500 and that's per set of characters).

Seems like alliance have all transferred off Kil'jaeden and the ones who are still there are too damn lazy to do anything.

It was the opposite on Draka. There are just so few horde its tough to find 25 let alone 40 to down a world boss.

Don't do it! The grass is always greener defines your situation. It's not worth it. We all did not transfer off Kil'jaeden. Most of us got shit full of Blizzard after the no follow stealth nerf to multiboxing in bg's. I was on my way back leveling up my toons when that happened. After that I said screw it and quit. Otherwise, I would be there trying to PVE/PVP with my teams.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Im fucking stuck on here. Ill run shit with you durring the day/weekend. i quit boxing because Matt abandoned me.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Who is Matt? I'm sending one team of 20 to horde, the rest I will keep here on alliance. What is your main's name?