Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Good PvE Flashpoint Setup/ PvP for level 50?

First, HELLO IsBoxer Community!

-----------------------
    Recently i found Isboxer.. and tryd the Trial, until its out i'll buy it..

So, what would be the Best Setup to run Flashpoints on level 50?

And what would be the best for PvP?

For now i got 4 Juggs, 4 Sorcs and 4 Agents... all level 15..

should i combine those into 1 Team or should i stay by 1,3 ..

I cant decide between PvP Juggs.. Jugg + 3 Sorcs for PvE...

--------------------------

Sry for my english!

PS: May i dont get an answer fast because it looks like swtor section is more.. like.. quiet! Anyways.. i have time to test everything Out, it would only be a Help for me to let it be answered from someone!

The juggs will be your best bet for pvp.

If you want to do pve, then 3 juggs and a sorc will work great to keep your pvp and pve teams almost the same. Also, 1 Jugg and 3 sorcs will rock for pve as well. Sorcs in pvp will be extremely difficult and I wouldn't bother trying it.

4 juggs in a pvp warzone will be very challenging but doable. It gets tricky when one dies... you have to control him individually while the other three are in combat otherwise the afk timer will kick him out of the warzone.

The operatives are the weakest class for multiboxing. If you go sniper with two of your agents then you can substitute them into your pve team for awesome ranged DPS.
    You better Trek yourself before you wreck yourself!

Well, when i got time i will try it out, thanks for letting me know that i think 2 Snipers, 1 Jugg and 1 Sorc would be the best/ 3 Juggs and 1 Sorc.

Quote Originally Posted by voidcurve View Post
    Well, when i got time i will try it out, thanks for letting me know that i think 2 Snipers, 1 Jugg and 1 Sorc would be the best/ 3 Juggs and 1 Sorc.
    Completly agree!
    You better Trek yourself before you wreck yourself!