Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Multiboxing Horde on Stormrage, PVE

A friend from work and I have a level 25 Horde guild on Stormrage. We aren't recruiting as it is only the 2 of us but if anyone needs a multibox friendly place to level and gain the benefits of a level 25 guild on Stormrage contact us. We have guild repairs turned on. We each have 5 accounts running now though sometimes some of my accounts will drop out and I'll go down to 2 or 3 accounts. We have 18 level 90's, my friend is currently working on a 4 priest 1 monk gang that is level 86 now. The priest gang is just rolling through the level appropriate dungeons.
    Guild: The Sikaris (hunters in Hindi)

Just to issue fair warning - Horde side of Stormrage is totally *crickets*. I've been there since the game went live and it's always been a very lopsided server. Every time there's free server transfers Horde jump ship, starting with the very first transfers where the Horde moved to Area 52 in droves.

We've had either 3 or 4 free transfers to Trollbane pop up just since MoP launched because there's still queues at times. Looking at some recent posts on the official servers forums, it seems the queue is pretty constant earlier in the day.

Warcraftrealms.com puts the faction balance @ 97% Alliance {10-90} 98% Alliance {80-90}
    realmpop.com puts the faction balance @ 91% Alliance {10-90} 93% Alliance {80-90}

I don't know how realistic those stats are but at 12AM there's a total of 20 Horde in Orgrimmar. Alliance is sitting at 424 people in Stormwind. Here's a breakdown of Alliance in Stormwind -

Code:
    1-10 17
    11-20 10
    21-30 16
    31-40 12
    41-50 9
    51-60 15
    61-70 22
    71-80 20
    81-85 29
    86-87 12
    88-89 7
    90 - {broken up by class since /who caps at 49}
    	Priest 22
    	Mage 21
    	Warrior 25
    	Shaman 39
    	Warlock 18
    	Rogue 15
    	Monk 15
    	Hunter 20
    	Death Knight 16
    	Paladin 41
    	Druid 23

For further comparison, this is a break down of the total Horde online at midnight. This is for the entire server, not just a capital city - 112 Horde

Code:
    1-10 10
    11-20 5
    21-30 7
    31-40 6
    41-50 4
    51-60 8
    61-70 8
    71-80 3
    81-85 13
    86-87 10
    88-89 3
    90 - {broken up by class for consistency}
    	Priest 2
    	Mage 2
    	Warrior 2
    	Shaman 2
    	Warlock 4
    	rogue 1
    	Monk 2
    	Hunter 8
    	Death Knight 6
    	paladin 2
    	druid 4
    If you want a server where you can go out and start up some World PvP as Horde, you'll have no problem getting Alliance attention and they'll love you for it. On the other hand, you probably won't find that many Horde looking to join in. The skewed balance has made Horde pretty apathetic. As far as boxing, people rarely bother me, but then again I'm a late-night player who doesn't PvP, so YMMV.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 04-12-2013 at 12:52 AM
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

LOL, I transferred my girls off of Stormrage horde at the end of Cata. I used to chit chat with Khatovar's crew from time to time and I know there was a 5 boxer with a guild "The Storms" or some thing like that and also the Sikaris (SP) that were horde side. /Uggh... good times.

Interesting stats on Stormrage, I didn't know it was THAT lopsided! I don't do world PVP, though I occasionally pop into BG's. I like questing and exploring and can't stand PVP servers.