Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Hybrid View

Use /swapactionbar or /click. Place the macro for Lava Burst on another key, change your macros to either include

/changeactionbar # - swaps to another action bar in the range of 1-6. This is the same as the default ingame paging. If you put your main macro on action bar 1 and your second on action bar 2, your first macro will read along the lines of

Code:
    /castsequence reset=11 Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning
    /changeactionbar 2
    This will try to cast from the main cast sequence and change your action bar to actionbar 2. Your second macro will read

Code:
    /cast Lava Burst
    /changeactionbar 1
    This will try to cast Lava Burst and change your action bar back to 1.

/swapactionbar # # - toggles between 2 action bars. This is pretty much the same as above, but uses one command to change back and forth

Code:
    /castsequence reset=11 Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning
    /swapactionbar 1 2
    Code:
    /cast Lava Burst
    /swapactionbar 1 2
    I personally think it's a little more messy this way, especially if you're using more than 2 "steps".

/click - used to call another macro from your current macro instead of physically swapping the action bars in game. In this case, you have your normal macro, plus the /click command

Code:
    /click ActionButton3
    You'd then put a normal Lava Burst on another key, in this case button 3 and whenever you call the macro, it will try to cast the castsequence and Lava Burst on button 3.

Code:
    /cast Lava Burst
    Use the command /fstack in game and mouse over the button that you placed your proc on to get the Button Name for the /click part.

You can also try altering your current macro as the fall-thru castsequence does still work in some cases. As Elemental, you have no need for autoattack. Also, having Lava Burst as part of the /castsequence will always cause lockups if it's on cooldown and because Lava Surge can cause the cooldown to be reset at any time, you could end up with a reset at the end of the castsequence and then be locked out for up to 8 seconds.

Code:
    /castsequence reset=11 Flame Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning
    /cast Lava Burst
    With the fall-thru macro and the "spell queueing" from the Custom Lag Tolerance option, you can fairly reliably get Lava Burst to try and cast between each successive spell in the castsequence. I just posted a similar macro to this for tldr's Moonkins.

Adjusting your Custom Lag Tolerance to get a little bit of leeway for spell queueing can be a very big help in most cases and I'd highly suggest playing around with it a bit in addition to the macro changes.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 04-10-2013 at 12:03 AM
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _