Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default multiboxing horde guilds doing pve raids?

I was wondering if there were any horde-side guilds of multiboxers that did pve raid content. I don't really care what sort of server it's on (though I'm betting it's safe to assume that multiboxers don't generally get on RP servers :-). My last couple of teams haven't left Stormwind except via dungeon finder after level 15. Mostly I'm interested in getting some of the achievements that come with leveling in both factions, but I'm curious if multiboxers ever combine forces for raiding like single-boxers do for 5-toon dungeon runs :-)

I know Jstamage used to run some raids for mounts and what not. I am pushing a resto-druid from 86-89 to join my shaman before getting in to arenas. I am sure once I am back up and running in 1-2 weeks I wouldn't mind teaming up with someone for some Black Temple, etc... Or possibly even get several of us together to take down Sha or Galleon, I used to run the Zerg's heal team with my 5 resto shaman. So let me know if/when you come over and are ready to go.

You meant Orgrimmar though right?

If you want to openraid for stuff lemme know. It's really just that easy, knock down some bosses and more people will join.

Come over where, though? market/realm/faction to paraphrase :-)

I did actually mean Stormwind and not Orgrimmar, if that question was directed at me. I don't have any active horde-side toons right now, just alliance. Hence the comment about faction achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by smalltanker View Post
    I know Jstamage used to run some raids for mounts and what not. I am pushing a resto-druid from 86-89 to join my shaman before getting in to arenas. I am sure once I am back up and running in 1-2 weeks I wouldn't mind teaming up with someone for some Black Temple, etc... Or possibly even get several of us together to take down Sha or Galleon, I used to run the Zerg's heal team with my 5 resto shaman. So let me know if/when you come over and are ready to go.
    Just hit 80 with my druid team. So far, the 5x druid team has been the most enjoyable to play. I have a couple more ideas for teams to roll, but can start a horde team any time. I'm guessing from your profile and this post that you're on magtheridon-US. Just rolled a goblin team there (4x shaman, 1 warrior). Only one zerg player on, scorekeeper level 2 undead warlock.

Anyway, toon names are Flikit, Qux, Baniliz, Boleltikk and Stlen (random generator, you should've seen the ones I discarded :-). Hopefully I can get them guilded up and put a stop to the level 1 guild invite spam (I know, I can block it, and I might do that til someone from here sends me a tell in game)

My daughter just hit 90 and hasn't joined the guild as I transferred her a toon. I play Steinadler, Blutbad, Mellifer, Grimmloc, Jagerbar, Ziegevolk and a new one that I can't recall after I transferred it in from my daughters account but it is an 87.5 druid. I'll be on all day tomorrow grinding the druid and when I hit 89 heading to dreadwaste.

Scorekeeper is the matchmaker for the oQueue system and is on almost all the time. But as you can figure it is just there to run as the host for the oQueue matchmaking system for real-ID friends from all of the American servers.

I currently run most older content for achievements, mounts, transmog items and such. I've done all of the raids up to Ice Crown and killed the Lich King. Currently working on completing my legendary axe for my paladin from ICC 25. I want to try to get in to the Cata Raids as I missed most of them from Firelands on. I haven't tried any LFR stuff yet, and just working on completing all the MOP 5 man heroics. I am up for doing what ever cross realm stuff is possible. I just can't stand PVP so i've not joined with any of the guilds on the PVP servers. I've also only got horde groups right now, tho I will be doing an alliance group when i can be bothered to try to level more toons up. I'm going to be 10 boxing again in the near future when school and work allows for more time to play. I'm running on US-Dragonblight PvE server which is not the busiest place but it's ok. Guild <HORDE> all toons are mine and all achievements i've been able to box so far.

I ran my team outside Orgrimmar for a bit this weekend and the reception among fellow Horde players was somewhat cooler than, say, the NPC response to walking through Stormwind the first time as a Death Knight.

They REALLY seem to hate multiboxers a lot in that battle group.