Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 34

Quote Originally Posted by heyaz View Post
    PTR... public test realm. Not a live change. Rushed? Maybe - to see how it works in a test environment. Not given any thought? I doubt it, for the top MMO? I can't imagine how many analysts they have feeding information to the developers about what exactly is happening in game, who's doing it, how, why, and what the outcome is, and how much goes into every change they make.
    I don't doubt that they have analysed the situation. And the gear dependence has been a problem in PVP as long as I can remember. However, I don't really believe that sacrificing world pvp is the only option. I think that normalizing ilvl in BGs and Arena's is a great idea though, just hope they can figure out a way to decrease the impact on other parts of the game.

I still think that a 496 PVP with 10-11K PVP power vs a 496/520 PVE geared with only 2-4K PVPower is going to get hammered. My only concern is PVP trinkets aren't as good for procs as PVE trinkets and Legendary weapons (which currently aren't in the game content beyond sha-touched (correct)). Legendary weapons have dominated PVP for too many expansions. If they wanted to balance PVP just make it so when you zone into arena/RBG that weapon is un-equipable. You want to PVP you get a standard 450/463 quest/crafted/heroic dungeon weapon or you put on your epic PVP weapon. Keep PVE out of PVP especially if they are giving PVP stats to PVE gear.

A Blue hints that there are some cool rewards you can receive once you achieve certain ratings:
    I definitely recommend that you keep your eyes on the patch notes blog, because there are several cool rewards that we are planning to introduce in patch 5.3 that you can get at certain ratings.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1160?page=2#29

Default /////////

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    A Blue hints that there are some cool rewards you can receive once you achieve certain ratings:
    I definitely recommend that you keep your eyes on the patch notes blog, because there are several cool rewards that we are planning to introduce in patch 5.3 that you can get at certain ratings.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1160?page=2#29
    probably a tabard...or new mount

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    probably a tabard...or new mount
    My bet is a pet!
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

pet, tabard, new mount, glowing weapon enchant with no function.

I can't wait! Totally gonna start grinding 5s rating.

Quote Originally Posted by smalltanker View Post
    I still think that a 496 PVP with 10-11K PVP power vs a 496/520 PVE geared with only 2-4K PVPower is going to get hammered. My only concern is PVP trinkets aren't as good for procs as PVE trinkets and Legendary weapons (which currently aren't in the game content beyond sha-touched (correct)). Legendary weapons have dominated PVP for too many expansions. If they wanted to balance PVP just make it so when you zone into arena/RBG that weapon is un-equipable. You want to PVP you get a standard 450/463 quest/crafted/heroic dungeon weapon or you put on your epic PVP weapon. Keep PVE out of PVP especially if they are giving PVP stats to PVE gear.

a lot of pvp happens outside of instanced content. world pvp is still going to be stupid if they don't scale down heroic/legendary pve stuff.
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-29-2013 at 03:15 PM Reason: Merged

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blubber View Post
    I'd hate to see it dominated by PVE geared people (although it does take me back to the T2 days ...).
    When warlocks reigned supreme but could be hard countered by anyone with a guild advanced enough to have their M.Sharaz shadow resist gear? And you could see your opponents AND THEN PUT ON THAT GEAR. Crazy.

Default Pretty serious enhancement shaman buffs incoming

My subs have expired and I don't foresee resubbing in the near future, but it's nice to see some potential buffs to enhancement shamans! From MMO Champion:

Shaman (Forums, Talent Calculator)

• Most totems now have 5 health, down from 10 / 10% of the caster's health.
    • Stormblast now does 450% weapon damage, up from 375%.
    • Stormstrike now does 450% weapon damage, up from 375%.
    • Windfury Attack now does additional damage equal to three extra attacks with extra attack power, up from two.

Elemental

Enhancement

• Lava Lash now does 300% weapon damage, up from 250%.
    • Mental Quickness now grants 65% of your attack power to spell power, up from 55%.
    • Stormstrike now does 450% weapon damage, up from 375%.

Restoration

Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

+ New Glyph: Glyph of Lightning Shield causes Lightning Shield to reduce the amount of damage taken by 10% for 6 seconds after Lightning Shield is triggered.

tbh the stormblast buff is overkill but I'll go with it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    + New Glyph: Glyph of Lightning Shield causes Lightning Shield to reduce the amount of damage taken by 10% for 6 seconds after Lightning Shield is triggered.

tbh the stormblast buff is overkill but I'll go with it anyway
    Enh in pve isn't so strong right now.

It'll make 1 shotting people almost guaranteed.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P