Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 28

Default I'm still doing BGs, without /follow

Hi all,

I'm still running AV and IoC without using /follow. If you use forward, back, and STRAFE to move around, the toons remain relatively close. You have to use some tricks, such as the AV trinket, or knowing how to get your toons facing the same direction through their abilities, but it is possible.

I'll be streaming all day, mostly in BGs after I finish my PvP dailies. Come by and say hi and I'll explain how everything works. www.twitch.tv/owltoid
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Interesting, i thought rogue where not boxing friendly.

The new 5.2 talent, Cloak and Dagger, changed the game for multiboxing rogues, IMO. The removal of follow sucks bad, but rogue multiboxing are much stronger with CnD.

Mad props to you

I couldnt do it or handle it, my brain always went back to follow from muscle memory. I decided if I was going to continue I had to change my teams up for arena and in general.

Last time you were streaming I had it on a tab in the background and was periodically checking it out from time to time, but overall, I was pretty impressed with how you were getting things done. I did end up watching a terrible AB match where you were stuck at the farm that didn't end so well.

Also, I happened to catch a glimpse of, what seemed to be, an attractive female waving at the camera. She quickly disappeared and then every time I flipped back to the tab after that I was greeted by the normal Owltoid.

lol, I told her to just be in the background with a bra on and I'd get viewers... she wasn't opposed.

Yeah, that AB was bad, and I tend to stick with AV and IoC only, but once I have gear I think it may be possible to do some of the smaller BGs. My gear is the biggest issue at the moment. I'm only rocking like 435, but at least I have weapons now. I can actually kill dudes. I can't imaging the damage with 470 gear.

Getting better at strafing, and going to incorporate IWT with multiperson mounts for longer hauls (strafing works for about 200 yards, I'd say, but mounting will be needed for longer treks).

It's kind of fun, definitely a new challenge. I'd still prefer to have /follow back, but starting to get used to the gimped methods.

Wow, IWT to your main who is on a multiperson mount works like a charm. The bans came from interacting with a vendor, correct? Lower chance of them caring about a mount, I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    Wow, IWT to your main who is on a multiperson mount works like a charm. The bans came from interacting with a vendor, correct? Lower chance of them caring about a mount, I'm guessing.
    Works with druid form even in combat as well.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Oh wow, I was already thinking about making a druid healer main, and that may push it over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    Oh wow, I was already thinking about making a druid healer main, and that may push it over the edge.
    I haven't really been boxing much other than AV weekend and might do it some more for leveling my new toons.

GL to you man, back to single boxing for me though for 3's.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P