Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

Quote Originally Posted by Chivalrous View Post
    Dang khat that was a long post. I read most of it! I get a forum achievement?
    I know, sometimes it takes a complicated post to make a simple point, lol. And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. And lots. And some more.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    I know, sometimes it takes a complicated post to make a simple point, lol. And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. And lots. And some more.
    I like it how your font gradually becomes smaller
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Hell yeah Zenga! Khat is a boss. I guess her post says Lax and co is the final boss, but she's like that boss before the final boss!

I want coffee.
    Whisperwind-US

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    It might be an idea, for General to be its' own forum... and not linked to any of the games.
    Have each of the games, as their own sub forum.

Just a thought.
    The original thought (I know this because I suggested the current system years ago) was that the WoW forum should just be a simple redirect to the general forum. The rationale was there isn't enough chatter about multiboxing in general, while there is significant amount of chatter about WoW. You don't want your "main" forum, aka your "General" forum, to be barren, while a subforum, aka "WoW", is active.

Until such point that there is a dominant game other than WoW, I think things should stay the same. Other sub forums have success, such as EVE. WoW is still the heavy hitter, and will be for a long time.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

The RIFT sub-forum in the General Discussion forum is the RIFT general forum. It's just that all the smaller multiboxing communities post their information and guides into their general forums because that material usually ends up getting lost in the others. No one is stopping anyone from posting their RIFT macros in the Macros & Addons forum or asking about team comps in the Multiboxing Group Composition Discussion forum, it's just that WoW has so much discussion going on about it that it pushes the little guys out of the way pretty quickly (kinda how it continues to control the MMO market).

And as it's been mentioned (not that it necessarily pertains to the original question of the thread), there's no real need to create an actual general discussion forum just for general multiboxing because there really wouldn't be that many posts there (kinda like Off Topic).