Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 24

Hybrid View

Cool [Addon] Jamba - An assistant for multiboxers. Version 5.2.1 release thread.

Jamba Version: 5.2.2
    WoW Game Version: 5.2.0
    Release Date: 17th March 2013
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

Core: Message Display
    * Update Jamba-Message to optionally play a sound when a message is received.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated for WoW 5.2

Jamba Version: 5.2.1
    WoW Game Version: 5.2.0
    Release Date: 10th March 2013
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

Toon: Currency
    * Added currency Elder Charms of Good Fortune.
    * Added currency Mogu Runes of Fate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download from curse.com:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jamba

:-)
    Last edited by Jafula : 03-17-2013 at 02:27 AM Reason: Added 5.2.2 notes.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Thanks Jafula! Great job sir
    Whisperwind-US

First I want to thank Jafula for this great addon.

Second I got a question - I started using jamba advanced loot some weeks ago and I cant get it running as it is expected. I enabled all three options (advanced loot / manage auto-loot / close loot windows on slaves). I set up a rule to loot motes of harmony with Toon A and while playing other toons I get the correct message to loot them with toon A but the active toon always loots them instead of leaving them untouched.

Quote Originally Posted by RSM72 View Post
    First I want to thank Jafula for this great addon.

Second I got a question - I started using jamba advanced loot some weeks ago and I cant get it running as it is expected. I enabled all three options (advanced loot / manage auto-loot / close loot windows on slaves). I set up a rule to loot motes of harmony with Toon A and while playing other toons I get the correct message to loot them with toon A but the active toon always loots them instead of leaving them untouched.
    There were loot changes (in WoW not Jamba) in the patch and we no longer get any of the warnings such as "will bind it to you" and such. I believe if you have it set to FFA its going to automatically loot everything.

Hey Jafula

I am echoing this request from the thread at Curse.

Once again .. thanks for Jamba and all the hard work you put in to keep it running.

I was wondering if is possible to programme in a warning sound (wav or mp3) for when the Jamba Advanced Loot triggers,
    as my daughter (and myself, if truth be told) sometimes miss the screen alert as she has difficulty seeing some differing colours of text.

Thanks again :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Once again .. thanks for Jamba and all the hard work you put in to keep it running.

I was wondering if is possible to programme in a warning sound (wav or mp3) for when the Jamba Advanced Loot triggers,
    as my daughter (and myself, if truth be told) sometimes miss the screen alert as she has difficulty seeing some differing colours of text.
    This would be great! I sign this petition.

Yah, I can do that for you. Will try and get it done this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Hey Jafula

I am echoing this request from the thread at Curse.

Thanks again :-)
    Jafula.

Having problems with Quest Watcher - the PvP quest in Venture Bay are not removed after complited
    Eonar - EU

Thanks, can you let me know if it happens for other quests as well? Especially PVE quests. Be keen to know if it is only PVP quests or something new they added in 5.2 I have missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Having problems with Quest Watcher - the PvP quest in Venture Bay are not removed after complited
    Jafula.